JammerCraft Modern Resource Pack 1.14 / 1.13
The JammerCraft resource pack has been given a face lift! JammerCraft was made widely popular a while ago due to the intriguing modern day setting, and absolutely stunning visuals that it offered its users. But it was not without its flaws and bugs. The new JammerCraft modern texture pack has addressed the most pressing concerns presented by users of the original JammerCraft, and more. The Developers also took the time to add in some new features as well, to make the visuals you loved from JammerCraft, even more crisp and refreshing. There are a number of resource packs available with modern themes and visuals. But JammerCraft modern is confident it is the best. The visual textures of this resource pack are stunningly realistic, with little to no extra clutter or noise to them.
Pair that with a bright and vibrant color palette, and a reworking of the in-game items to make them look even more realistic. You will find yourself far more please with this modern day realistic and immersive resource pack than any other. The JammerCraft modern resource pack is truly in a league of its own. You’ll find the x64 resolution a huge step up from the vanilla minecraft x16 resolution. Because of this boosted resolution, you will find your modern textures far more enhanced and visually pleasing. However, you will need a slightly more capable PC to be able to run JammerCraft Modern without running into any frame rate issues. JammerCraft Modern is a fairly new resource pack, and as such is still being updated. This may result in some missing textures. The JammerCraft Modern team is sure to make sure that any texture issues will be fixed and textured as fast as possible in future updates. Download the JammerCraft Modern resource pack today, and dive into a more modern, vibrant, and realistic world of Minecraft!
JammerCraft - Screenshots
JammerCraft - YouTube Video
How to install JammerCraft Resource Pack
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Download JammerCraft Resource Pack
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the author make the pack better.