The JammerCraft resource pack has been given a face lift! JammerCraft was made widely popular a while ago due to the intriguing modern day setting, and absolutely stunning visuals that it offered its users. But it was not without its flaws and bugs. The new JammerCraft modern texture pack has addressed the most pressing concerns presented by users of the original JammerCraft, and more. The Developers also took the time to add in some new features as well, to make the visuals you loved from JammerCraft, even more crisp and refreshing. There are a number of resource packs available with modern themes and visuals. But JammerCraft modern is confident it is the best. The visual textures of this resource pack are stunningly realistic, with little to no extra clutter or noise to them.
Pair that with a bright and vibrant color palette, and a reworking of the in-game items to make them look even more realistic. You will find yourself far more please with this modern day realistic and immersive resource pack than any other. The JammerCraft modern resource pack is truly in a league of its own. You’ll find the x64 resolution a huge step up from the vanilla minecraft x16 resolution. Because of this boosted resolution, you will find your modern textures far more enhanced and visually pleasing. However, you will need a slightly more capable PC to be able to run JammerCraft Modern without running into any frame rate issues. JammerCraft Modern is a fairly new resource pack, and as such is still being updated. This may result in some missing textures. The JammerCraft Modern team is sure to make sure that any texture issues will be fixed and textured as fast as possible in future updates. Download the JammerCraft Modern resource pack today, and dive into a more modern, vibrant, and realistic world of Minecraft!
JammerCraft should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10
JammerCraft — Video & Screenshots
How to install JammerCraft Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the JammerCraft texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before downloading, please pay attention to the fact that:
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
Could you make it downloadable for MC 1.16.2, please and thank you!
pretty good resource pack!
i might use it every now and then.
DOes it require optifgine??!?!?!?!?!?!
how is the update coming?