The new ItemBound resource pack is an additional resource pack which enables players to make changes only to the in-game items in Minecraft. This resource pack is great for someone whose only goal is to change the available in-game items by making them look more satisfying. Unfortunately, this pack might not be suitable for someone who is looking to make significant changes over Minecraft’s visuals as a whole. Currently, resource packs which only target item customization in Minecraft are very rare and this new resource pack has definitely established itself as one of the top in-game item texture modifiers available today and because of this, it is a highly recommended pack that will be completely suitable for players who want to make more appealing changes to the in-game items but play with default block textures. This resource pack has been specifically designed in a manner which enables players to completely customize the game’s in-game items as desired. Currently, it comes with a decent variety of skins for all the items and each of the textures have been well modified to ensure that they provide maximum satisfaction to any item changes being made.
Currently, there are approximately 491 types of item skins available but the pack’s creator insists that this is only the beginning and that the available number of skins in this resource pack is going to gradually increase when more updates are available in the future. When looking at the design specifics of each individual item, they have all been designed quite sharply and also feature lively textures which are completely smooth ensuring that each item that comes with the pack presents itself well when in use. However, a closer look at some of the designs reveals that a few of them seem to have some small errors in them which can only be noticed in a few of the textures in select items, hence it is most likely something that should not be of concern. Players are allowed to utilize this resource pack in whatever manner they want with no restrictions meaning that the design items have no limitations on how they can be used. The in-game vanilla items also have the option of being replaced with a few of the pack’s items or the pack items can be added as additional drops. The pack runs on a resolution of x16 thus making it capable of running flawlessly even on PCs that are completely outdated.
ItemBound should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10
ItemBound — Video & Screenshots
How to install ItemBound Resource Pack:
- Most resource packs require Optifine, so be sure to download and install it. – general recommended step for all packs, Optifine is also needed for most shaders
- Download the ItemBound texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just choose the one you like, is compatible with your version/edition of Minecraft, the one you think your computer can handle in terms of performance.
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
QUICK TIP: Sometimes, when activating a pack, the game may say that the pack is made for a newer or older version of Minecraft. This is just a warning, it does not affect your gameplay in anyway, and you can still activate and enjoy the pack by simply clicking the "Yes" button when prompted.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
ItemBound Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;