The new ItemBound resource pack is an additional resource pack which enables players to make changes only to the in-game items in Minecraft. This resource pack is great for someone whose only goal is to change the available in-game items by making them look more satisfying. Unfortunately, this pack might not be suitable for someone who is looking to make significant changes over Minecraft’s visuals as a whole. Currently, resource packs which only target item customization in Minecraft are very rare and this new resource pack has definitely established itself as one of the top in-game item texture modifiers available today and because of this, it is a highly recommended pack that will be completely suitable for players who want to make more appealing changes to the in-game items but play with default block textures. This resource pack has been specifically designed in a manner which enables players to completely customize the game’s in-game items as desired. Currently, it comes with a decent variety of skins for all the items and each of the textures have been well modified to ensure that they provide maximum satisfaction to any item changes being made.
Currently, there are approximately 491 types of item skins available but the pack’s creator insists that this is only the beginning and that the available number of skins in this resource pack is going to gradually increase when more updates are available in the future. When looking at the design specifics of each individual item, they have all been designed quite sharply and also feature lively textures which are completely smooth ensuring that each item that comes with the pack presents itself well when in use. However, a closer look at some of the designs reveals that a few of them seem to have some small errors in them which can only be noticed in a few of the textures in select items, hence it is most likely something that should not be of concern. Players are allowed to utilize this resource pack in whatever manner they want with no restrictions meaning that the design items have no limitations on how they can be used. The in-game vanilla items also have the option of being replaced with a few of the pack’s items or the pack items can be added as additional drops. The pack runs on a resolution of x16 thus making it capable of running flawlessly even on PCs that are completely outdated.
ItemBound should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10
ItemBound — Video & Screenshots
How to install ItemBound Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the ItemBound texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.