There are many Player versus Player (PvP) texture packs with great features, but the InjataRealism PvP resource pack beats most of them in various aspects, and for this reason, it is gaining a lot more attention and traction out there. This pack comes with a somewhat unique design, and unlike other PvP packs, it can do multiple things concurrently. Again, most importantly, InjataRealism PvP comes with various features that make the visuals appear much better besides also improving the player versus player experience. There is more good news especially for individuals playing Minecraft using low end computers and, thus, cannot use other HD resource packs. This pack will still be good even if you are using a device with not-so-good hardware. InjataRealism Player versus Player texture pack makes various adjustments to many textures of the game like many of the mobs, and blocks.
Different elements of the Graphical User Interface (GUI) are also changed. The adjustments which this amazing texture pack brings in make Minecraft look newer, distinct, and exhilarating, and even more interesting. After using this resource pack, you will appreciate the improvements and adjustments it brings especially if those vanilla Minecraft visuals are getting on your nerves. Although the extent of details in InjataRealism’s textures is not especially worth noting, they still look very pleasant because of their unique design and the striking color palette accompanying them. Therefore, in case you are going to use it mainly for Player versus Player-based features, you will not be dashed since it is actually has a big potential of taking your Minecraft experience to an entirely new level.
InjataRealism PvP should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.8.9 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8
InjataRealism PvP — Screenshots
How to install InjataRealism PvP Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the InjataRealism PvP texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.