The pixel-art look of the Haven resource pack will give your game a distinct style. While there are many other pixel-art resource packs available for Minecraft players, the Haven pack stands out by offering a lively look to your game. You can download this pack if you’re looking for a more attractive and stylish look for your gameplay. The Haven texture pack focuses on a vibrant color scheme. It creates a bright look similar to what you might find in Stardew Valley or other similar games. It is simple to look at the designs, not to mention the colors and patterns are easy to distinguish. There’s a slight bit of extra saturation throughout the set for an extra touch. The textures in the resource pack cover everything in Minecraft from the lava and fire to biomes and water.
There are also textures for many of the creatures you’ll find throughout the game, from puffer fish to skeletons. The pixel-art inspired look creates a better appearance when compared with what you might find elsewhere. The detail is slightly lower than what you’d find in other resource packs, but that is a part of its design. The Haven pack focuses on a brighter color layout that brings a new sense of life to your game environment. You can even use this resource pack if you have an older computer. This pack uses a 16×16 resolution, thus making it easier for people to run without frame rate concerns. The ideal part of the Haven is that it provides a unique approach to playing the game. While many pixel-art layouts feel drab and unappealing, the Haven pack establishes a refreshing style. You will appreciate how special your visuals will look when you get the Haven resource pack up and running.
Haven — Video & Screenshots
How to install Haven Resource PackNOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.