Do you know that the standard for creating resource packs for many designers is BDCraft resource pack? Yes, and it’s actually very old. In fact, a branch pack that’s been produced by BDCraft is the GrungeBDCraft. Who even thought of bringing this awesome GrungeBDcraft resource pack to the Minecraft community? Sphax, he’s the same author behind the popular PureBDCraft. Its packs tend to make Minecraft a darker, and a dirtier place full of worn objects and textures. Honestly, they look worn and beaten down unlike the other world with its colorful, cartoony feel. Do you even appreciate the rustic look and feel of the Minecraft world? Then the GrungeBDCraft texture pack is definitely for you, and you’ll even love it more at first sight. The juices and animations are infinitely improved so you won’t get tired of looking at that same old boring water or lava and blocks.
The textures don’t seem too bright when the sun’s high in the sky, so it’s definitely solid! You’ll notice that the visuals are improved, and definitely even more so once you use shaders to add more realistic light and shadowy effects. Yes, you’ll notice it’s becomes more pronounced! Hands down, Sphax did an awesome job. He was able to create the ultimate example of how to do a rustic resource pack. Which is GrungeBDCraft. The only one draw back that’s very minimal, is that you’d have to make sure your system is good enough. Meaning it’s a good time to upgrade your system and especially if you already have a hard time playing Minecraft in its native 16x resolution. Be sure to upgrade since the 128x resolution is a bit demanding, we want you to enjoy the pack with no drawbacks as it’s simply awesome and you’ll see, and it definitely looks it, GrungeBDCraft the way to go.
GrungeBDcraft — Screenshots
How to install GrungeBDcraft Resource PackNOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.