Firewolf – the forgotten texture pack this is the original title of this pack. Firewolf Resource Pack is a pack which is fully created by a Keitsu. You can also see the screenshots to be sure that this pack is original and no texture were stolen from other packs. Ok, so .. what kind of resource pack is Firewolf? In my opinion it looks more realistic and maybe a little bit of RPG. Firewolf comes in 128×128 resolution which means that this is a HD resource pack. If really, I like this textures. They are very comfortable and can be suited to almost every style of gameplay.
Firewolf HD 3D — Video & Screenshots
How to install Firewolf HD 3D Resource PackNOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.