Firewolf Resource Pack 1.13 / 1.12.2
Firewolf – the forgotten texture pack this is the original title of this pack. Firewolf Resource Pack is a pack which is fully created by a Keitsu. You can also see the screenshots to be sure that this pack is original and no texture were stolen from other packs. Ok, so .. what kind of resource pack is Firewolf? In my opinion it looks more realistic and maybe a little bit of RPG. Firewolf comes in 128×128 resolution which means that this is a HD resource pack. If really, I like this textures. They are very comfortable and can be suited to almost every style of gameplay.Screenshots
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with downloading, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing Firewolf goes to Keitsu. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.13, 1.12. Right now Firewolf has 894544 views.