Minecraft players love the Firewolf resource pack with its opulent colors and rich textures. More and more players are learning to appreciate the vanilla art style of Minecraft. For many people, if all they had in Minecraft was the well-known vanilla style of the game, with its blocks and cubes, they would be happy for a while. Of course, the detail issue is always there and players tend to wish there was more of it. This desire for detail could explain the wide use of certain texture packs. And there are some packs that are used more than others. In fact, they’re so popular, that they’re called “faithful”. The Faithful 32 x 32 is one of these favorites. Another widely played resource pack is Firewolf. This pack has been downloaded almost one million times and that’s only counting the times on CurseForge. Like the faithful-themed texture packs, Firewolf chooses not to totally reinvent Minecraft. Instead, it takes the attributes that make Minecraft stand out among games–the look, the feel—and retains them, while improving upon the textures for which Minecraft become famous. The 128x resolution has been around a while and is looking good.
This resource pack was designed with two main objectives: To give players dynamic, clear, straightforward visuals, and to have the game be clean and attractive. Happily, this pack hits the targets. There is also 3D in Firewolf. Ladders, doors, rails. They all seem to jump out at the player. The Firewolf resource pack has a somewhat high texture resolution, comparatively speaking, of 128 x 128. But there is a lot of incredible detail tucked into the textures of this pack. The high resolution is to be expected, perhaps even pretty much a given. Another given is the fact that with resolution this high, frame-rate can be a problem. It can be a problem, that is, if this resource pack is run through anything other than a high-end system. But it can definitely be worth it. For instance, there’s also a feature to connect textures “for glass and stained glass”. Of course, the player would need to install optifine, in order to access this feature. But these features, along with the 3D make it very enticing. It might appear, at first glance, that Firewolf resource pack requires a lot for fun – a high end system and optifine but with the colors, textures, features and 3D, it’s a resource pack that’s worth it.
Firewolf HD should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.17.1 - 1.17 - 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - Bedrock Edition - PE
Firewolf HD — Video & Screenshots
How to install Firewolf HD Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Firewolf HD texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.
Get Firewolf Resource Pack for Bedrock Edition here – Firewolf for Bedrock is available on the author’s official Patreon page