Minecraft players love the Firewolf resource pack with its opulent colors and rich textures. More and more players are learning to appreciate the vanilla art style of Minecraft. For many people, if all they had in Minecraft was the well-known vanilla style of the game, with its blocks and cubes, they would be happy for a while. Of course, the detail issue is always there and players tend to wish there was more of it. This desire for detail could explain the wide use of certain texture packs. And there are some packs that are used more than others. In fact, they’re so popular, that they’re called “faithful”. The Faithful 32 x 32 is one of these favorites. Another widely played resource pack is Firewolf. This pack has been downloaded almost one million times and that’s only counting the times on CurseForge. Like the faithful-themed texture packs, Firewolf chooses not to totally reinvent Minecraft. Instead, it takes the attributes that make Minecraft stand out among games–the look, the feel—and retains them, while improving upon the textures for which Minecraft become famous. The 128x resolution has been around a while and is looking good.
This resource pack was designed with two main objectives: To give players dynamic, clear, straightforward visuals, and to have the game be clean and attractive. Happily, this pack hits the targets. There is also 3D in Firewolf. Ladders, doors, rails. They all seem to jump out at the player. The Firewolf resource pack has a somewhat high texture resolution, comparatively speaking, of 128 x 128. But there is a lot of incredible detail tucked into the textures of this pack. The high resolution is to be expected, perhaps even pretty much a given. Another given is the fact that with resolution this high, frame-rate can be a problem. It can be a problem, that is, if this resource pack is run through anything other than a high-end system. But it can definitely be worth it. For instance, there’s also a feature to connect textures “for glass and stained glass”. Of course, the player would need to install optifine, in order to access this feature. But these features, along with the 3D make it very enticing. It might appear, at first glance, that Firewolf resource pack requires a lot for fun – a high end system and optifine but with the colors, textures, features and 3D, it’s a resource pack that’s worth it.
Firewolf HD should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.17.1 - 1.17 - 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - Bedrock Edition - PE
Firewolf HD — Video & Screenshots
How to install Firewolf HD Resource Pack:
- Most resource packs require Optifine, so be sure to download and install it. – general recommended step for all packs, Optifine is also needed for most shaders
- Download the Firewolf HD texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just choose the one you like, is compatible with your version/edition of Minecraft, the one you think your computer can handle in terms of performance.
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
QUICK TIP: Sometimes, when activating a pack, the game may say that the pack is made for a newer or older version of Minecraft. This is just a warning, it does not affect your gameplay in anyway, and you can still activate and enjoy the pack by simply clicking the "Yes" button when prompted.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Firewolf HD Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;