Echelon Resource Pack 1.12.2
The Echelon resource pack has been worked to alter the default visuals of the Minecraft with a specific end goal to make them brighter and more energetic. This specific form of the Echelon set of textures just surfaced however it merits saying that this pack was initially planned by RealGoran and really surfaced for a while back yet was in the long run ceased. Luckily, VirtualPhilipp has chosen to lift it up and keep refreshing it so as to make sure that it is fully informed regarding cutting edge Minecraft measures. Onto the specifics of the textures itself, the Echelon pack is an outright joy to take a gander at the primary thing that you will see about the pack is that it accompanies a shading palette that is essentially brighter than the vanilla palette and it usually appears to concentrate on the gold shading a considerable amount with a specific end goal to give the visuals an unmistakable touch. One of the minor fuss we have with the pack is the way that it does not manage clamor in a proficient way, so a portion of the textures looks a slight bit chaotic at the same time, luckily, this is a genuinely minor issue and should not come to ruin your experience all that much. The determination of the Echelon pack is the standard x16 which is the reason you will have the capacity to use this resource pack without worrying about any edge rate issues as long as you play Minecraft on a PC that can run the vanilla form without inconvenience.Screenshots
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with downloading, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing Echelon goes to VirtualPhilipp, RealGoran (Original Creator), poisonhead (Armor Texture) and KeJa1 (Testing). It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.12, 1.11. Right now Echelon has 63400 views.