The Echelon resource pack has been worked to alter the default visuals of the Minecraft with a specific end goal to make them brighter and more energetic. This specific form of the Echelon set of textures just surfaced however it merits saying that this pack was initially planned by RealGoran and really surfaced for a while back yet was in the long run ceased. Luckily, VirtualPhilipp has chosen to lift it up and keep refreshing it so as to make sure that it is fully informed regarding cutting edge Minecraft measures. Onto the specifics of the textures itself, the Echelon pack is an outright joy to take a gander at the primary thing that you will see about the pack is that it accompanies a shading palette that is essentially brighter than the vanilla palette and it usually appears to concentrate on the gold shading a considerable amount with a specific end goal to give the visuals an unmistakable touch. One of the minor fuss we have with the pack is the way that it does not manage clamor in a proficient way, so a portion of the textures looks a slight bit chaotic at the same time, luckily, this is a genuinely minor issue and should not come to ruin your experience all that much. The determination of the Echelon pack is the standard x16 which is the reason you will have the capacity to use this resource pack without worrying about any edge rate issues as long as you play Minecraft on a PC that can run the vanilla form without inconvenience.
Echelon should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11
Echelon — Screenshots
How to install Echelon Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Echelon texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.