Players everywhere are familiar with the iconic Doom franchise, and with the new Doom Craft resource pack they can bring that familiarity into the world of Minecraft. Years of increasingly attention to the Doom franchise has earned it a spot in Minecraft, and so the Doom Craft resource pack is named. Players who are longtime fans of Doom will be excited to see doom theme designed specifically for minecraft players. While the resource pack has been around for a while – just about seven years – it continues to delight players and is a perennial favorite, in part because the resource pack continues to receive updates. If you’re familiar with the Doom franchise, you’ll be right at home with the colors and designs contained in this collaborative resource pack, and new players will be equally drawn in by the dark, intriguing color palette that intrigues and refreshes the viewer.
Attentive players will notice how closely the colors in this pack match an authentic Doom experience, and as such, are sure to enjoy all that this resource pack has to offer. For players who have been more accustomed to a traditional Minecraft resource pack, the Doom Craft resource pack is sure to be a welcome change that enhances the experience. Players may also notice finer details in their textures as they use the Doom Craft resource pack, because this resource pack has a higher resolution of x32, which is an enhancement upon more standard x16 resolution resource packs. However, this extra detail may cause slowdowns in performance if your computer can’t quite handle the extra work. However, for those that can, there is sure to be a noticeable improvement in the quality of the resource pack as players notice the smoothness and appeal of the more demanding texturing resource pack.
Doom Craft should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7 - 1.6.4 - 1.6.2
Doom Craft — Video & Screenshots
How to install Doom Craft Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Doom Craft texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before downloading, please pay attention to the fact that:
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.