Digs’ Simple Resource Pack 1.16 / 1.15
If you want a resource pack that doesn’t change much but simplifies and smoothens how Minecraft looks – then I have great news for you, it’s right here. Digs’ Simple Pack is the best resource pack there is that can turn your Minecraft experience into a clean and easy-to-digest visual experience. Yes, there are millions of packs who do the same, but they all tend to fall flat and end up oversimplifying the game, taking away most of Minecraft’s appeal instead of fulfilling the desired objective. Digs’ Simple Pack, on the other hand, as the name suggests, keeps things simple – without killing the game’s allure. This texture pack is designed specifically for players who want Minecraft to look simple without having to face any extra bangs, bells, or any other unnecessary business attached to its graphics.
And even if its goal is to simplify things, it is by no means a small resource pack: it has been downloaded over 15 thousand times already. The community response has been great – and they haven’t seen it all yet. There are promises of more things coming – more features for this incredible resource pack. The developer, Digs, has explained he created this resource pack alongside a veteran pixel artist – and they will continue to work together to make Minecraft a simpler yet beautiful place to have adventures. This is the go-to resource pack if you want to prioritize a smooth, simple color palette and style for your game. It’s also a great option for people who own a low-end PC and need Minecraft to run on a low resolution but want to play a great-looking game. Fortunately for lovers of all things simple, this resource pack has no significant bugs reported. There will be no surprises here, making your gaming experience a smooth, simple one – a great one without any glitches.
Digs' Simple Pack - Screenshots
How to install Digs' Simple Pack Resource Pack
- Download resource pack from the link below;
- Launch Minecraft;
- On the Main menu > click "Options";
- On the Options menu > click "resource packs";
- Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder;
Download Digs' Simple Pack Resource Pack
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.