If you haven’t tried the just released Colossus Animated Resource Pack that possesses color-altering animated weapons, then you don’t know what feeling cool is all about. The unique features in the latest pack allow you transform the color of texture items while at the same time enables incorporation of unique effects or changes to the existing effects. You can’t begin to imagine the brilliance of Colossus Animated PvP pack which has weapons that glow with rainbow colors.
Aside from serving Ultra Hardcore Servers, gamers find it easy to find and explore the ores which are in this case highlighted. Ultimately, the majority of HUD things in this pack get transformed by further visuals which makes you far cooler compared to other gamers. Given that this pack is meant for UHC or PvP, any blocks apart from the ores won’t experience a change. You should try it and experience the new features. Remeber that it is advisable to use Optifine HD.
Colossus Animated should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8
Colossus Animated — Video & Screenshots
How to install Colossus Animated Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Colossus Animated texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.