The Clear Glass resource pack has been able to generate a lot of interest in a short time. The number of downloads for this texture pack has already crossed more than a few hundred thousand. The main reason for this interest seems to be its fabulous features. The resource pack is attracting many players since it has got a few useful features for them. As the name implies, the Clear Glass texture pack eliminates irritating lines from the ice and the glass textures. If you don’t like the standard pixel looks of a framed glass and are on the lookout for something to modify the game visuals, this resource pack will undoubtedly meet your expectations. It appears that the authors have designed the resource pack for the sole objective of livening up the game visuals. But the best part is that at the same time, it does not disturb the original iconic style of Minecraft at all. The Clear Glass resource pack has made a wide range of enhancements to the glass block. You must have noticed that even after so many improvements, the core art style remains as it used to be.
They have maintained Minecraft’s original art style, which has been there since the launch of this game. This style of improvement is something that all gamers praise quite a lot about this resource pack. Besides retaining Minecraft’s core art style and the original textures, this resource pack has also successfully highlighted some other improvements. The glass buildings appear as if they have undergone a dramatic transformation. They have introduced clean, smooth, and noise-free glass textures in this resource pack, and the changes even in the ice texture. It is essential to understand that the Clear Glass resource pack works excellently with Optifine’s connected texture option. Also, remember that this resource pack requires Optifine to deliver the best performance. Perhaps You might have noticed by now that the Clear Glass resource pack comes with 16 x 16 resolution, which matches with Minecraft’s standard resolution. Besides, it has only a limited number of glass and ice textures. It means that you will not face any problem using this resource pack on a system that can handle the standard Minecraft features. With a matching resolution and fewer textures, it can work smoothly on any ordinary computer system.
Clear Glass should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8
Clear Glass — Video & Screenshots
How to install Clear Glass Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Clear Glass texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update the links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on our site.
- By leaving comments below and voting you help the authors improve their project.