Minecraft is arguably the most popular game having won numerous accolades since its entry and is 2nd only to Tetris in worldwide business. With such high demand for the game, developers and programmers across the world have been creating add-on, mods, plugins and texture packs to further enhance the gaming experience. While Minecraft has evolved into its present state through stages, some of the features loved by many gamers were replaced by its developers. Classic Alternative resource pack compiles all these retro features and enables the users to enjoy them even now. So, if you liked certain visuals in some previous version of Minecraft and want to experience those in the updated game, the Classic Alternative pack offers you that freedom.
The Classic Alternative resource pack allows you to experience the vintage Minecraft textures in the new game. Numerous textures like the gold, iron, diamond, brick etc are part of the pack. The best part about the resource pack is you can change your selected textures while others remain unchanged and the blend is smooth. With 16×16 textures, the Classic Alternative pack can run on any computer that can handle the classic version of Minecraft at stable frame-rates. Ever since its creation, Minecraft has seen several modifications and updates over the years. This has meant that many of the vintage textures have been removed in order to be replaced by newer textures. If you liked some textures of the earlier version of Minecraft, then the Classic Alternative pack is the right pick for you. It allows you to enjoy the advanced version of the game with your loved textures effortlessly.
Classic Alternative should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12
Classic Alternative — Screenshots
How to install Classic Alternative Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Classic Alternative texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before downloading, please pay attention to the fact that:
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.