If you have recently been looking for a new texture pack to add to your Minecraft world, the new C-tetra resource pack is unquestionably worth your time. With over 6000 downloads in a time shorter than a month, the pack is one of the most creative and sleek looking packs released yet. Most other resource packs don’t even come close; C-tetra provides simple, clean graphics that can make your game easier on the eyes and more attractive; it is outstanding in that perspective. There might be a lot of Minecraft texture packs out there that claim to provide simple, clean looks as well, but the overall visuals supplied by C-tetra are immensely smooth that they are definitely ahead of any other rivaling counterparts. The graphics are incredibly noise free, deprived of any unnecessary details that could spoil the extremely clean look provided by the pack. In addition, the color palette goes extremely well with the textures that everything just blends in naturally, making everything look attractive and beautiful.
Perhaps the secret to this visual success is that C-tetra comes in a 16 x 16 resolution. Pretty low? It’s only natural, because the pack would need no higher resolution. There are no real details to need a higher resolution; yes, the graphics are indeed that simplistic. If you are still having your doubts, try to read some of the reviews about the pack. Most players just love it; they have found in it the perfect looks that many were looking for and other resource packs weren’t able to provide. Players have mostly complimented the happy, colorful looks of the pack and the blocks that can make your game look completely different and unique. Even players who weren’t usually into the 16 x 16 resolution fell in love with this pack; this is how good it actually is. While there are a lot of resource packs out there for Minecraft (many of them have been out way longer than C-tetra!), almost none of them really matches to this fantastic addition. Give it a try and you will understand why this pack has become quickly sought after.
C-tetra should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7 - 1.6.4 - 1.6.2 - Bedrock Edition - PE
C-tetra — Video & Screenshots
How to install C-tetra Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the C-tetra texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
C-tetra - Comparison Without shaders
C-tetra - Comparison With Sildurs Shaders
Before downloading, please pay attention to the fact that:
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
Get C-tetra for Bedrock Edition here – C-tetra is available on the Marketplace for 830 Minecoins.