Better than Default Resource Pack 1.15 / 1.14
Players who take pleasure in the traditional views of Minecraft will like the resource pack dubbed Better Than Default. If you’re a Minecraft enthusiast, and you feel like enhancing the traditional visuals of Minecraft, here’s your apt resource pack. This pack clings to Vanilla Minecraft’s style of art but still has unbeaten visuals. The textures of Better Than Default resource pack are of splendid quality. The textures, coupled with its unrivalled designs, gives rise to visuals that keep you married to the game. What a wonderful experience! Players usually focus on the textures of the game. The same thing is what this resource pack struggles to make better, each time. I mean, Better Than Default has made its waters, lava, stones, and grass look excellent ~ more beautiful than in the traditional Vanilla Minecraft. One alluring thing about this pack is its noiseless textures.
Vanilla is always known for its noisy textures, a feature that’s likely to reduce the player’s enthusiasm for the game. This pack takes you out from the noise and gives you even a better view. However, the BTD resource pack doesn’t deliberate changes in colours. So, the colour palette doesn’t look different from Vanilla’s. There are also new animations on board. Now, let’s also talk about the resolution of this resource pack. It remains the same as the one for Vanilla. The resolution of ×16 hasn’t been upgraded by BTD. However, this comes along with so many advantages. Here are just a few of the benefits: First, it suits those who’ve not yet upgraded to high-end PCs. Such individual’s PCs can’t handle higher resolutions, hence this one will keep them playing the game. Second, it is the perfect match for Vanilla Minecraft’s enthusiasts (who were used to the ×16 resolution), providing even a better view of the details. I’m pretty sure that you’ll fall for Better Than Default.
Better than Default - Screenshots
How to install Better than Default Resource Pack
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Download Better than Default Resource Pack
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the author make the pack better.