Do you want a resource pack with strong vibes of the 1960s and 1970s? Look no further than Battered Old Stuff. This resource pack doesn’t bring you to the future setting that is associated with many Minecraft resource packs. Instead, we step back in time to the retro days of our parents and grandparents. The stunning and creative art style isn’t fresh and polished. It’s rustic. What could easily be an eyesore is instead done with such skill that the pack is visually pleasing. While not all are a fan of a more retro style, the unique art is definitely a must for fans of days long gone. There is a high level of detail in the Battered Old Stuff resource pack that takes the rusty, damaged, and faded textures and turns them into a stunning graphic.
While traditionally color palettes lean towards more vibrant choices, the darker tones of Battered Old Stuff meld together perfectly. The textures in the pack are only improved with the high level of attention that went into the creation of Battered Old Stuff. Resolutions of x32 and x64 are both compatible with Battered Old Stuff, leaving it accessible for users. This choice allows users to use a low resolution on a low tier PC. Using the lower resolution on a low-end PC allows for a higher frame-rate. However, a higher-end PC allows a higher resolution. With the higher resolution comes high-quality visuals. Considering the attention paid to detail in this resource pack, high-quality visuals are something you don’t want to miss.
Battered Old Stuff should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.18.2 - 1.18.1 - 1.18 - 1.17.1 - 1.17 - 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7 - 1.6.4 - 1.6.2
Battered Old Stuff — Video & Screenshots
How to install Battered Old Stuff Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Battered Old Stuff texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before downloading, please pay attention to the fact that:
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.