Battered Old Stuff Resource Pack 1.14 / 1.13
Do you want a resource pack with strong vibes of the 1960s and 1970s? Look no further than Battered Old Stuff. This resource pack doesn’t bring you to the future setting that is associated with many Minecraft resource packs. Instead, we step back in time to the retro days of our parents and grandparents. The stunning and creative art style isn’t fresh and polished. It’s rustic. What could easily be an eyesore is instead done with such skill that the pack is visually pleasing. While not all are a fan of a more retro style, the unique art is definitely a must for fans of days long gone. There is a high level of detail in the Battered Old Stuff resource pack that takes the rusty, damaged, and faded textures and turns them into a stunning graphic.
While traditionally color palettes lean towards more vibrant choices, the darker tones of Battered Old Stuff meld together perfectly. The textures in the pack are only improved with the high level of attention that went into the creation of Battered Old Stuff. Resolutions of x32 and x64 are both compatible with Battered Old Stuff, leaving it accessible for users. This choice allows users to use a low resolution on a low tier PC. Using the lower resolution on a low-end PC allows for a higher frame-rate. However, a higher-end PC allows a higher resolution. With the higher resolution comes high-quality visuals. Considering the attention paid to detail in this resource pack, high-quality visuals are something you don’t want to miss.
Battered Old Stuff - Screenshots
Battered Old Stuff - YouTube Video
How to install Battered Old Stuff Resource Pack
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Download Battered Old Stuff Resource Pack
- Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the author make the pack better.