Aqua Mint PvP Resource Pack 1.8.9
Aqua Mint PVP is the newest, shiniest offering brought to you by renowned resource pack maker CLBNTR. If you’ve ever played Minecraft on a PVP mode before, then you’re in for a treat. CLBNTR is quite adept at churning out interesting PVP packs that have unique gameplay elements, and Aqua Mint PVP stands right there at the top of the must-play list. As of the moment the resource pack is quite new and only has about a thousand or so downloads, but if you’re a die-hard PvP fan then you should give Aqua Mint PVP a try. Aqua Mint PVP resource pack has an interesting title, but the pack gets even more interesting once you download it and play! Upon entering the world the first thing you’ll notice are the mint and the aqua fade colors that surprisingly work very well in a free-for-all setting. The color palette makes everything clearer regardless of range.
Players who want to stay ranged won’t encounter any sight issues here. The same applies if you’re going melee or equipping your favorite weapon. Speaking of weapons, Aqua Mint PVP has made a few changes, most notably the fade effect and small swords, among others. A quick look at the what’s new list may reveal nothing novel, but once you get on a map and start playing, you’ll appreciate the clean-looking environment and the fact that PVP is actually visceral and uncluttered. Aqua Mint PVP runs at a standard 16×16 + 32×32 resolution. The cosmetic changes and the optimization is a welcome feature for those who play Minecraft on less-capable devices. If you’re looking for quick PVP fun then this is the resource pack to get. It runs smoothly and manages a steady frame rate even on older machines, leaving the players to focus on only one thing- killing the competition and dominating the battlefield!
Aqua Mint PvP - Screenshots
Aqua Mint PvP - YouTube Video
How to install Aqua Mint PvP Resource Pack
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Download Aqua Mint PvP Resource Pack
- Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the author make the pack better.