Aqua Mint PVP is the newest, shiniest offering brought to you by renowned resource pack maker CLBNTR. If you’ve ever played Minecraft on a PVP mode before, then you’re in for a treat. CLBNTR is quite adept at churning out interesting PVP packs that have unique gameplay elements, and Aqua Mint PVP stands right there at the top of the must-play list. As of the moment the resource pack is quite new and only has about a thousand or so downloads, but if you’re a die-hard PvP fan then you should give Aqua Mint PVP a try. Aqua Mint PVP resource pack has an interesting title, but the pack gets even more interesting once you download it and play! Upon entering the world the first thing you’ll notice are the mint and the aqua fade colors that surprisingly work very well in a free-for-all setting. The color palette makes everything clearer regardless of range.
Players who want to stay ranged won’t encounter any sight issues here. The same applies if you’re going melee or equipping your favorite weapon. Speaking of weapons, Aqua Mint PVP has made a few changes, most notably the fade effect and small swords, among others. A quick look at the what’s new list may reveal nothing novel, but once you get on a map and start playing, you’ll appreciate the clean-looking environment and the fact that PVP is actually visceral and uncluttered. Aqua Mint PVP runs at a standard 16×16 + 32×32 resolution. The cosmetic changes and the optimization is a welcome feature for those who play Minecraft on less-capable devices. If you’re looking for quick PVP fun then this is the resource pack to get. It runs smoothly and manages a steady frame rate even on older machines, leaving the players to focus on only one thing- killing the competition and dominating the battlefield!
Aqua Mint PvP should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8
Aqua Mint PvP — Video & Screenshots
How to install Aqua Mint PvP Resource Pack:
- Most resource packs require Optifine, so be sure to download and install it. – general recommended step for all packs, Optifine is also needed for most shaders
- Download the Aqua Mint PvP texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just choose the one you like, is compatible with your version/edition of Minecraft, the one you think your computer can handle in terms of performance.
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
QUICK TIP: Sometimes, when activating a pack, the game may say that the pack is made for a newer or older version of Minecraft. This is just a warning, it does not affect your gameplay in anyway, and you can still activate and enjoy the pack by simply clicking the "Yes" button when prompted.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Aqua Mint PvP Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;