ACME Resource Pack 1.14 / 1.13
If you are looking for an extraordinary and unusual texture pack, then the ACME resource pack may be what you are looking for. This resource pack has a very creative and distinctive design. It gives the game a unique and attractive look based on an art style which was popular decades ago – the cartoon style. Minecraft players who are building structures frequently, will prefer to use the pack, since its visual style will enhance the details of the structures built and make them look more impressive. The pack also does not deviate much from the plain vanilla look of Minecraft, hence players get the best features of both the packs when they use this pack. Overall, it looks different from default minecraft since every texture was made in cartoon style. One of the best features of the ACME pack is its consistency. Compared to all other packs for minecraft, this texture pack has one of the most appropriate and suitable color combinations.
The colors are selected to have the best impact visually, they are neither too dull or too bright. In addition to the color scheme which is consistent, some well designed textures are available for the various items. Unlike the usual design which is pixelated and has blocks, these textures are giving the equipment and weapons used in the game, a cartoonly-realistic look. In most cases, the ACME pack features also gives the mobs in the game a more menacing look. However, for a few mobs, the pack could require more redesign so that the mobs look really terrifying. There are four different resolutions available for the ACME pack, x512, x256, x128, x64. Users will get a crisp and clear texture for any resolution, since all have a reasonably high resolution. The sharpest textures will be obtained for the pack with resolution x512, though this has a disadvantage that a very powerful and high end computer will be required to run this pack at a frame rate which is stable.
ACME Pack - Screenshots
ACME Pack - YouTube Video
How to install ACME Pack Resource Pack
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Download ACME Pack Resource Pack
- Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the author make the pack better.