For many game lovers, Minecraft is a great choice to unleash their creativity by spending numerous hours on separate blocks and collecting the required materials to achieve a masterpiece that might impress the mind of the others. But if you want to explore things more interestingly, then consider updating the 3D CreatorCraft – an advanced resource pack to improve your Minecraft experience. Applied for 1.9 or above version, the 3D CreatorCraft resource pack adds various 3D addons into the game to bring everything closer to a real-life scene. You can, for instance, place many polygons on the cobblestones thanks to a special structure on the texture. In other words, this package is able to change the 3D model of a cobblestone and add more details, which allow dirt to have a flat 3D shape.
In addition, each element in the 3D CreatorCraft is designed with a unique 3D model. This makes the overall experience of playing Minecraft far more extensive and immense. Even though the textures for all items and blocks in the game come with a similar resolution as the main pack, which is 16×16, they look visibly much better and more definitive. Therefore, these parts will lead to a greater visualizing impact to every Minecraft lover.The major objective of the 3D CreatorCraft pack is to make a better combination of a pretty, pleasing performance with 3D details and models. But just like any other extra game pack or addon, the 3D CreatorCraft for Minecraft is still facing some performance problems such as light bugs or lags. However, these issues will be soon addressed in the upcoming versions to ensure that every gamer can always get the best experience when playing Minecraft.
3D CreatorCraft should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9
3D CreatorCraft — Video & Screenshots
How to install 3D CreatorCraft Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the 3D CreatorCraft texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.