Harkenburg City Resource Pack 1.13 / 1.12.2
The current version of the Harkenburg City resource pack is a matter of fact the third variation of this texture pack. Before this current version, there were two of them that were released earlier by Bluecolty, the person who made all three. Even though the first two versions were “slightly disappointing”, it seems like the creator found his lucky charm on the third try and gave us the best one yet. The reason for that is the fact that Bluecolty really hit the bullseye with this one, considering that this version offers everything that one resource pack should indeed offer to players. So, if you’re looking for something that will transform your Minecraft into a modern-day masterpiece, make sure that you give the Harkenburg City a chance.
When we take a closer look into this resource pack, we can see that the Harkenburg City not only has extremely impressive visuals that give us that modern city aura but it also has some of the most exceptional road textures that we’ve ever seen in this game. Also, some of the other things that are worth mentioning are amazing 2×3 over 2×3 window panes, window textures, and pretty much any other high-quality visual elements that you could have asked for in Minecraft. Currently, the Harkenburg city is not completely finished. To be more precise, there is about 10% content that is yet to be added, so, it’s safe to say to some of the main textures will be missing. The resolution which is required for this pack is 16×16, so, even if your PC isn’t really that high-end, don’t worry, you’ll still be able to use it in your game.Screenshots
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing Harkenburg City goes to Bluecolty. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.13, 1.12. Right now Harkenburg City has 630725 views.