The current version of the Harkenburg City resource pack is a matter of fact the third variation of this texture pack. Before this current version, there were two of them that were released earlier by Bluecolty, the person who made all three. Even though the first two versions were “slightly disappointing”, it seems like the creator found his lucky charm on the third try and gave us the best one yet. The reason for that is the fact that Bluecolty really hit the bullseye with this one, considering that this version offers everything that one resource pack should indeed offer to players. So, if you’re looking for something that will transform your Minecraft into a modern-day masterpiece, make sure that you give the Harkenburg City a chance.
When we take a closer look into this resource pack, we can see that the Harkenburg City not only has extremely impressive visuals that give us that modern city aura but it also has some of the most exceptional road textures that we’ve ever seen in this game. Also, some of the other things that are worth mentioning are amazing 2×3 over 2×3 window panes, window textures, and pretty much any other high-quality visual elements that you could have asked for in Minecraft. Currently, the Harkenburg city is not completely finished. To be more precise, there is about 10% content that is yet to be added, so, it’s safe to say to some of the main textures will be missing. The resolution which is required for this pack is 16×16, so, even if your PC isn’t really that high-end, don’t worry, you’ll still be able to use it in your game.
Harkenburg City should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9
Harkenburg City — Video & Screenshots
How to install Harkenburg City Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Harkenburg City texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.