Minecraft is a popular game for many players of all ages. One of the things that makes games successful is the accompanying resource packs, regardless of when they were developed. About four months ago, the Faraway Realism resource pack was released for Minecraft and, to date, has been downloaded over 60,000 times by players. This is a significant accomplishment and when a resource pack is able to achieve such an accomplishment, we pay attention. After downloading the Faraway Realism resource pack, we were thrilled with what we saw because the resource pack is both visually gorgeous and has much to offer players. The Faraway Realism texture pack is the second attempt by its creator, Carriebestie. Overall, the Faraway Realism resource pack is consistently impressive in consideration of quality. If you are looking for is a realistic resource pack, then you should definitely consider the Faraway Realism.
The main objective of the Faraway Realism pack is to maximally enhance the realism found in Minecraft by adding the maximal amount of raw detail into the texture found within the game. Traditionally, this approach towards realism in games leads to textures that look noisy or busy. However, in the case of the Faraway Realism resource pack and Minecraft, this does not occur and the outcome is visually pleasing. The textures created in Minecraft through the Faraway Realism resource pack are full of detail and noise appears to be non-existent. As a result, you will see breathtaking sights while playing Minecraft if you download the Faraway Realism resource pack. There is a fairly high texture resolution of 512×512 associated with the Faraway Realism resource pack. This only means that your system will need to be able to handle such high resolutions. Otherwise, you will experience problems in relation to the frame-rate.
Faraway Realism should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14
Faraway Realism — Screenshots
How to install Faraway Realism Resource Pack:
- Most resource packs require Optifine, so be sure to download and install it. – general recommended step for all packs, Optifine is also needed for most shaders
- Download the Faraway Realism texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just choose the one you like, is compatible with your version/edition of Minecraft, the one you think your computer can handle in terms of performance.
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
QUICK TIP: Sometimes, when activating a pack, the game may say that the pack is made for a newer or older version of Minecraft. This is just a warning, it does not affect your gameplay in anyway, and you can still activate and enjoy the pack by simply clicking the "Yes" button when prompted.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Faraway Realism Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;