Minecraft is a popular game for many players of all ages. One of the things that makes games successful is the accompanying resource packs, regardless of when they were developed. About four months ago, the Faraway Realism resource pack was released for Minecraft and, to date, has been downloaded over 60,000 times by players. This is a significant accomplishment and when a resource pack is able to achieve such an accomplishment, we pay attention. After downloading the Faraway Realism resource pack, we were thrilled with what we saw because the resource pack is both visually gorgeous and has much to offer players. The Faraway Realism texture pack is the second attempt by its creator, Carriebestie. Overall, the Faraway Realism resource pack is consistently impressive in consideration of quality. If you are looking for is a realistic resource pack, then you should definitely consider the Faraway Realism.
The main objective of the Faraway Realism pack is to maximally enhance the realism found in Minecraft by adding the maximal amount of raw detail into the texture found within the game. Traditionally, this approach towards realism in games leads to textures that look noisy or busy. However, in the case of the Faraway Realism resource pack and Minecraft, this does not occur and the outcome is visually pleasing. The textures created in Minecraft through the Faraway Realism resource pack are full of detail and noise appears to be non-existent. As a result, you will see breathtaking sights while playing Minecraft if you download the Faraway Realism resource pack. There is a fairly high texture resolution of 512×512 associated with the Faraway Realism resource pack. This only means that your system will need to be able to handle such high resolutions. Otherwise, you will experience problems in relation to the frame-rate.
Faraway Realism — Screenshots
How to install Faraway Realism Resource PackNOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.