Realism Mats resource pack is among the most ambitious and high-definition Minecraft textures pack in an extensive time frame. Accordingly, it is also one of the easiest and most professionally created texture collections ever. It is described as among the most comprehensive and realistic texture packs in a very long time. Regardless of the resource pack’s primary focus on getting as realistic as feasible, it also considers performance, making it surprisingly distinctive and professionally made textures that are incredulity superb. The triviality adds to the sensational realistic look of the appearances. They have no complaints, given that they’re world-class at making, so you will delight in seeing them while traveling via Minecraft’s world. All the various ideas introduce one small problem with different art designs. However, this is irrelevant if you’re having fun while checking out Minecraft. Recently, the pack has gained popularity. This resource pack’s designers’ skills make it sensible that other video games don’t seem different. Under the hood, the developer used Photoshop to produce the textures and fine-tuned the way they look. Minecraft is known for its heavyset, pixelated graphics. However, what happens if you wish to include a touch of realism in your game? Realism Mats is a texture pack that does just that. It changes the default Minecraft textures with reasonable images of real-world things like trees, rocks, and structures. The pack is made for people that intend to make their Minecraft video game look more like a realism simulator. Realism Mats texture pack are excellent for you, whether you’re seeking an added obstacle in your pc gaming or desire something different from the default textures. If you’re interested in adding Realism Mats to your game, just download it from the links below or look at the official texture pack’s website. There, you can find thorough installation guidelines and fixing suggestions. In addition, the website has a discussion forum where users can share ideas and techniques.
In addition, he commonly takes photos and, in some cases, movies appearances with his camera. At first, he wasn’t an ardent fanatic of this video game whatsoever, and now he plays Minecraft frequently and also services Realism Mats without exception. The primary objective of this pack is to make your Minecraft world appear incredibly realistic, and also, what he informed us, he wishes to make this resource pack as natural as feasible. We desire him good luck, given that establishing such textures takes a great deal of time and entails the expertise of visual design. The pack is readily available through Patreon and is also offered for free, just at a lower resolution. Although 64x resolution is technically not enough for realistic textures to look good, it is still recommended to try the free 64x version before purchasing the higher resolution premium pack. 64x is already quite big in terms of resolution and overall size, download and try. If you like it and see good performance results, you can get the paid version from Patreon. We agree with the opinion that different people may think different about the value of premium pack. Some feel this is necessary as it takes time to create such outstanding resource packs. Others, however, feel that the Minecraft packs should be free. It is eventually up to you whether you wish to pay to download the resource pack or favor complementary alternatives. Moreover, the good news is that there are countless high-quality texture packs to select from, so please do not hesitate to utilize those hundreds of unique packs that can be discovered free of charge. Overall, the block textures look decently modern and are no more pixelated like default minecraft textures. A lot of textures are made in 3D, which makes this whole pack even more realistic. Especially items. Items are even better. At the same time, for example, you would never have thought that a simple Minecraft sword has such a high resolution and 3D look. This new pack designed to increase the players’ experience while in-game.
Realism Mats should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.19.4 - 1.19.3 - 1.19.2 - 1.19.1 - 1.19 - 1.18.2 - 1.18.1 - 1.18 - 1.17.1 - 1.17 - 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.12.2 - 1.12
Realism Mats — Video & Screenshots
How to install Realism Mats Resource Pack:
- Most resource packs require Optifine, so be sure to download and install it. – general recommended step for all packs, Optifine is also needed for most shaders
- Download the Realism Mats texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just choose the one you like, is compatible with your version/edition of Minecraft, the one you think your computer can handle in terms of performance.
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
QUICK TIP: Sometimes, when activating a pack, the game may say that the pack is made for a newer or older version of Minecraft. This is just a warning, it does not affect your gameplay in anyway, and you can still activate and enjoy the pack by simply clicking the "Yes" button when prompted.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Realism Mats - Comparison Slider #1 Without shaders
Comparison slider #1 for those who want to compare vanilla Minecraft without any texture packs installed (on the left) with Minecraft using this particular texture pack (on the right).
Realism Mats - Comparison Slider #2 With BSL Shaders
Comparison slider #2 for those who want to compare vanilla Minecraft without any texture packs installed (on the left) with Minecraft using this particular texture pack (on the right).
Realism Mats Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
The high-resolution 512x pack will need a PC with 16GB RAM or more, and an RTX 2060 or higher.
[64x] [1.19.x – 1.12.x] Download Realism Mats Resource Pack – absolutely free;
[256x] [1.19.x – 1.12.x] Download Realism Mats Resource Pack – for Patrons;
[512x] [1.19.x – 1.12.x] Download Realism Mats Resource Pack – for Patrons;
Optimized Flora Add-on (Java Edition):
[256x – 1024x] [1.19.x – 1.12.x] Download Realism Mats Resource Pack – better looking leaves & vines;
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;