Realism Mats resource pack is among the most ambitious and high-definition Minecraft textures pack in an extensive time frame. Accordingly, it is also one of the easiest and most professionally created texture collections ever. It is described as among the most comprehensive and realistic texture packs in a very long time. Regardless of the resource pack’s primary focus on getting as realistic as feasible, it also considers performance, making it surprisingly distinctive and professionally made textures that are incredulity superb. The triviality adds to the sensational realistic look of the appearances. They have no complaints, given that they’re world-class at making, so you will delight in seeing them while traveling via Minecraft’s world. All the various ideas introduce one small problem with different art designs. However, this is irrelevant if you’re having fun while checking out Minecraft. Recently, the pack has gained popularity. This resource pack’s designers’ skills make it sensible that other video games don’t seem different. Under the hood, the developer used Photoshop to produce the textures and fine-tuned the way they look. Minecraft is known for its heavyset, pixelated graphics. However, what happens if you wish to include a touch of realism in your game? Realism Mats is a texture pack that does just that. It changes the default Minecraft textures with reasonable images of real-world things like trees, rocks, and structures. The pack is made for people that intend to make their Minecraft video game look more like a realism simulator. Realism Mats texture pack are excellent for you, whether you’re seeking an added obstacle in your pc gaming or desire something different from the default textures. If you’re interested in adding Realism Mats to your game, just download it from the links below or look at the official texture pack’s website. There, you can find thorough installation guidelines and fixing suggestions. In addition, the website has a discussion forum where users can share ideas and techniques.
In addition, he commonly takes photos and, in some cases, movies appearances with his camera. At first, he wasn’t an ardent fanatic of this video game whatsoever, and now he plays Minecraft frequently and also services Realism Mats without exception. The primary objective of this pack is to make your Minecraft world appear incredibly realistic, and also, what he informed us, he wishes to make this resource pack as natural as feasible. We desire him good luck, given that establishing such textures takes a great deal of time and entails the expertise of visual design. The pack is readily available through Patreon and is also offered for free, just at a lower resolution. Although 64x resolution is technically not enough for realistic textures to look good, it is still recommended to try the free 64x version before purchasing the higher resolution premium pack. 64x is already quite big in terms of resolution and overall size, download and try. If you like it and see good performance results, you can get the paid version from Patreon. We agree with the opinion that different people may think different about the value of premium pack. Some feel this is necessary as it takes time to create such outstanding resource packs. Others, however, feel that the Minecraft packs should be free. It is eventually up to you whether you wish to pay to download the resource pack or favor complementary alternatives. Moreover, the good news is that there are countless high-quality texture packs to select from, so please do not hesitate to utilize those hundreds of unique packs that can be discovered free of charge. Overall, the block textures look decently modern and are no more pixelated like default minecraft textures. A lot of textures are made in 3D, which makes this whole pack even more realistic. Especially items. Items are even better. At the same time, for example, you would never have thought that a simple Minecraft sword has such a high resolution and 3D look. This new pack designed to increase the players’ experience while in-game.
Realism Mats should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.18.2 - 1.18.1 - 1.18 - 1.17.1 - 1.17 - 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.12.2 - 1.12
Realism Mats — Video & Screenshots
How to install Realism Mats Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Realism Mats texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
- Optifine required.
- The high-resolution 512x pack will need a PC with 16GB RAM or more, and an RTX 2060 or higher.
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.
[64x] [1.18.x – 1.12.x] Download Realism Mats Resource Pack – absolutely free, optifine required
[256x] [1.18.x – 1.12.x] Download Realism Mats Resource Pack – for Patrons, optifine required
[512x] [1.18.x – 1.12.x] Download Realism Mats Resource Pack – for Patrons, optifine required
[1024x] [1.18.x – 1.12.x] Download Realism Mats Resource Pack – for Patrons, optifine required
Optimized Flora (better looking leaves & vines) add-on: