Are you searching for a distinctive and refreshing look for Minecraft? If yes, then the PastelCraft resource pack can be a good recommendation for you! Please note that it’s designed by XradicalD. Most of minecraft texture packs are modern, simplistic or medieval and have a specific art style to follow. But, the Pastel Craft resource pack is an exception. Well, it does not follow or represent any specific art style as such, yet it changes the game look in a unique and interesting way. With this PastelCraft resource pack installed, you will get plenty of newly designed textures for your game. Of course, these textures look so amazing and beautiful. On top of that, they create a stunning, new look for the gameplay. Please note that this PastelCraft textures will make the game layout and look as simple as possible. None of these textures is complicated but they are not as simple as just single color blocks too. There is one more intriguing aspect of these textures. To be more precise, these textures have made the visuals as clean and nice as possible.
The main aim of this resource pack is to ensure a clean yet stunning look that does not impose too many details. In addition to it, the colors of the textures have introduced a surely perfect blend. None of the colors are too bright and vibrant. At the same time, the colors are not dull either. That’s why these textures are so apt for the Minecraft game lovers. The PastelCraft resource pack has introduced a bunch of unique textures that are very appealing and compelling. Another thing is that — some of the textures are simply beyond and above everything! They feature a super design and a super look. This resource pack has already been available to the market for around one month. It’s now waiting at the 80% completion step. So, it will take a few more time until when the PastelCraft resource pack will reach its final state. But, even if you will install the current version of this resource pack, you will surely get extraordinary visuals that denote the unique pastel-theme style. That’s why it has already gained huge popularity among enthusiastic game lovers. Not only it offers an impressive pack, but it also adds a great twist to the default Minecraft’s visuals. Note, this resource pack has been developed with two incredible software, such as Aseprite and Blockbench.
PastelCraft should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - Bedrock Edition - PE
PastelCraft — Screenshots
How to install PastelCraft Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the PastelCraft texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
- Arcane Shaders by Triliton
- BSL Shaders
- Nostalgia Shaders by RRe36
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- By leaving comments below and voting you help the authors improve their project.