Winthor Winter resource pack came into being recently and it is among the best resource packs that we have globally. Its manufacturer(Winthor Medieval) produced it with new functionalities and features that are able to withstand the winter season. Equally important is that this resource pack has been made available on the internet. You can easily download it here. The experience that this resource pack offers, is absolutely one of its kind. An important point to note is that this resource pack has the same features like Winthor Medieval pack. It has its authenticity with attractive textures. The comprehensive information, admirable and quality colors plus the quietness that is found on this pack are part of exemplary characteristics that it possess. As if that is enough, this pack exhibits features that appropriately meet the demands of the winter period.
For instance, snowy textures provide an elegant and classic visual experience that you can not obtain from other packs. The unique new font(updated feature), on the other hand, puts this pack on a new level compared to other resource packs. Try this pack and you will definately enjoy the unwavering benefits of it. Another significant feature of this resource pack is that its textures were developed in a manner to exhibit high resolution (64 by 64). Its resolution is greater compared to that of standard (16 by 16) which is usually used by players. As a result of this high resolution, this resource pack is able to provide outstanding and distinct visuals during gaming which makes most players admire it throughout. If you want to enjoy Minecraft that encompasses less stress, I sincerely recommend you to try this resource pack. You will accomplish your goals effectively and you will probably receive an exceptional gaming experience.
Winthor Winter should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11
Winthor Winter — Video & Screenshots
How to install Winthor Winter Resource Pack:
- Most resource packs require Optifine, so be sure to download and install it. – general recommended step for all packs, Optifine is also needed for most shaders
- Download the Winthor Winter texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just choose the one you like, is compatible with your version/edition of Minecraft, the one you think your computer can handle in terms of performance.
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
QUICK TIP: Sometimes, when activating a pack, the game may say that the pack is made for a newer or older version of Minecraft. This is just a warning, it does not affect your gameplay in anyway, and you can still activate and enjoy the pack by simply clicking the "Yes" button when prompted.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Winthor Winter Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;