You must have already heard about the famous Sphax PureBDcraft resource pack. Well, the Sphax XmasBDcraft resource pack has been recently introduced and it’s the high-quality edition of the Sphax PureBDcraft texture pack. Speaking more about the PureBDcraft, it comes with many professional and amazing textures that can be used almost in all versions of Minecraft. Plus, these textures support a wide range of different resolutions, from 16x to 512x. Note, this particular resource pack was officially introduced in 2011. Since its inception, it has been updated quite regularly. Now, the Sphax XmasBDcraft resource pack has been introduced in order to bring more festive vibes to the gameplay through Christmas themes, objects, and matching sound effects. That’s why it’s named as the reworked and modified version of the original Sphax PureBDcraft pack. So, if you wish to add a holiday spin into the Minecraft game, then please feel free to use this resource pack as it will incorporate the Christmas flavor into it.
Apart from the unique holiday theme, this resource pack changes various items of the game like TNT, melons, cauldrons, and pumpkins, etc to amazing gift boxes. Well, the actual features of these items are kept intact, only their appearances are a bit modified so that they can present the holiday scene in a better way. In addition to it, you will even find the monsters like Skeletons, Creepers, and Endermen in their corresponding reworked and revamped version. What’s more, you will also find some cool Santa stuff as well once you install the Sphax XmasBDcraft resource pack. Christmas is not complete without the decorated trees. Isn’t it? To accurately present the Christmas vibes, this resource pack brings the decorated tree textures into the game too. Please note that the Sphax XmasBDcraft resource pack is updated regularly, especially before the Christmas season. It comes with a 64x and 128x resolution.
Sphax XmasBDcraft should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.18.1 - 1.18 - 1.17.1 - 1.17 - 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7 - 1.6.4 - 1.6.2
Sphax XmasBDcraft — Video & Screenshots
How to install Sphax XmasBDcraft Resource Pack:
- Most resource packs require Optifine, so be sure to download and install it. – general recommended step for all packs, Optifine is also needed for most shaders
- Download the Sphax XmasBDcraft texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just choose the one you like, is compatible with your version/edition of Minecraft, the one you think your computer can handle in terms of performance.
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
QUICK TIP: Sometimes, when activating a pack, the game may say that the pack is made for a newer or older version of Minecraft. This is just a warning, it does not affect your gameplay in anyway, and you can still activate and enjoy the pack by simply clicking the "Yes" button when prompted.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Sphax XmasBDcraft Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;