You must have already heard about the famous Sphax PureBDcraft resource pack. Well, the Sphax XmasBDcraft resource pack has been recently introduced and it’s the high-quality edition of the Sphax PureBDcraft texture pack. Speaking more about the PureBDcraft, it comes with many professional and amazing textures that can be used almost in all versions of Minecraft. Plus, these textures support a wide range of different resolutions, from 16x to 512x. Note, this particular resource pack was officially introduced in 2011. Since its inception, it has been updated quite regularly. Now, the Sphax XmasBDcraft resource pack has been introduced in order to bring more festive vibes to the gameplay through Christmas themes, objects, and matching sound effects. That’s why it’s named as the reworked and modified version of the original Sphax PureBDcraft pack. So, if you wish to add a holiday spin into the Minecraft game, then please feel free to use this resource pack as it will incorporate the Christmas flavor into it.
Apart from the unique holiday theme, this resource pack changes various items of the game like TNT, melons, cauldrons, and pumpkins, etc to amazing gift boxes. Well, the actual features of these items are kept intact, only their appearances are a bit modified so that they can present the holiday scene in a better way. In addition to it, you will even find the monsters like Skeletons, Creepers, and Endermen in their corresponding reworked and revamped version. What’s more, you will also find some cool Santa stuff as well once you install the Sphax XmasBDcraft resource pack. Christmas is not complete without the decorated trees. Isn’t it? To accurately present the Christmas vibes, this resource pack brings the decorated tree textures into the game too. Please note that the Sphax XmasBDcraft resource pack is updated regularly, especially before the Christmas season. It comes with a 64x and 128x resolution.
Sphax XmasBDcraft should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.18.1 - 1.18 - 1.17.1 - 1.17 - 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7 - 1.6.4 - 1.6.2
Sphax XmasBDcraft — Video & Screenshots
How to install Sphax XmasBDcraft Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Sphax XmasBDcraft texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.