Sky Photo Realism is another resource pack created by one of the most popular authors, TheAwesomeKielbasa. This time it is a photo realistic textures made in the highest possible 512x resolution but also has some smaller resolutions for slower PC users.
Sky Photo Realism resource pack contains awesome high-quality textures made in light gray tones. For such texture packs Optifine is recommended as this modification increases the performance and fps in minecraft and also has lots of realistic features to make minecraft as realistic as possible. Enjoy and let us know what you think about this pack in the comments below!
Sky Photo Realism — Screenshots
How to install Sky Photo Realism Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.