The Simplistic Heaven resource pack is an ideal resource pack for gamers looking for a sleeker gaming world than ever before. It does not compromise with the game performance at any cost. Resource packs are available in the market in different types of themes. Some of them provide a medieval touch to your game, whereas others make it appear silly and strange. However, we have another league that elevates the default game looks to a higher level, and Simplistic Heaven is one of those. It is trendy because gamers want to keep a similar visualization and still want the game to feel more cleaner. There is one aspect we like most about it is that it comes in a 16 x 16 resolution implying that you may play it even on computer systems with lower configuration. Moreover, it impressively keeps the game crisper and smoother than others by keeping a low resolution.
When you enable this resource pack, you can observe numerous positive enhancements. As you move around in the gaming world, you may notice and appreciate its beauty due to several gaming improvements. This resource pack got enough reviews recently after the authors released it. However, you must understand a few more things about it. Firstly, the developer got inspiration from a couple of competitors, namely, Dokucraft, SMPs Revival, and the Steelfeathers Dandelion. Finally, this resource pack has used Extreme version shaders from the Chocapic13 V5 for creating this masterpiece screenshots. Finally, this resource pack is still incomplete in many aspects. You will likely notice some problems and missing textures. In any case, the developer Toblin will patch out all the glitches and update those textures.
Simplistic Heaven should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8
Simplistic Heaven — Screenshots
How to install Simplistic Heaven Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Simplistic Heaven texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
- Chocapic13 V5 Extreme used for screenshots.
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.