Simplistic Heaven is another smooth and simplistic minecraft resource pack in default 16x resolution. Toblin, the author of Simplistic Heaven Resource Pack constantly updates this pack and adds new textures or just makes some changes.
Please note, the pack is still W.I.P. which means it still has lots of items and blocks to be finished and textured. Also, thanks to Steelfeathers because Toblin used some of her textures as a base and also her color palette. Toblin also stated that in the future, he will remove all of her textures. Right now her textures act as a filler for Toblin’s resource pack.
Simplistic Heaven — Screenshots
How to install Simplistic Heaven Resource PackNOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.