Chocapic13’s Shaders 1.14 / 1.13
Many people find that the default lighting effects provided for the Minecraft game are not adequate. Even when the graphics settings of the computer are optimized, and the lighting is smooth, all the images in the game are block-like. Hence a large number of shader mods have been developed for the game, which try to improve the overall appearance of a Minecraft game by incorporating lighting effects which make it look more realistic. The Chocapic13’s Shaders pack is one of the many shader mods, and the benefits are easily visible after the mod is installed on the computer. The Chocapic13’s Shaders pack will make light cast shadows which are lifelike and also make corners look realistic. Instead of rendering shadows block wise, they are rendered in the direction of the light. The appearance of water, sky, particles, sun, moon and stars is also changed in this mod.
Like the stars and moon, the mod uses the light the sun naturally emits, to make it look real. Similar, the color, texture, reflection and animation of the water, sky and particles are changed in this mod. Though this shaders mod pack requires more power for processing graphics like other shader mods, it has many options available making it ideal for more users. There are major limitations while using most of the popular shaders packs since some will work only on top end computers or are only designed for the Windows operating system. However, this pack from Chocapic13 will function on almost all operating systems. Various editions of the mod are available so that a more players can use it whatever their computer processing power, operating system and Mine-craft build. Extreme, High, Lite, Low, Medium, Toaster and Ultra are some of the different versions available. Many players do not have a powerful processor for their computer, yet wish to try using shaders, and this Chocapic13 mod is the ideal way to start.
Chocapic13's Shaders - Screenshots
How to install Chocapic13’s Shaders:
- Download and install Minecraft;
- Setup your game profile for the version you want to run;
- Download and install Optifine; – optifine will create its own profile
- Open Minecraft launcher and select the newly created optifine profile;
- Download the Chocapic13’s shaderpack from the links below;
- Launch Minecraft;
- Open Options > Video Settings > Shaders > Shaderpack folder;
- Put the Chocapic13’s shaderpack (zipped file) inside .minecraft\shaderpacks;
- Select the Chocapic13’s Shaders in the shader list in-game;
- Make sure to update your graphic drivers to the latest available version;
- To work properly, it requires at least 500 pixels on each axis on the target resolution;
- Shadow quality must be 1.00x in optifine menu, use the shader options to change shadow resolution;
- Make sure to set sky to “ON” in optifine settings;
- Set “Old lighting” to Off or Default;
- Resource pack’s custom sky is usually not supported;
- When under water, connected overlay texture can have issues;
- Shaders do not fully work on optifine 1.15 because it is still in beta;
Download Chocapic13's Shaders
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.
[V7] [All Versions] Download Chocapic13’s Shaders Pack – pick version and unzip it;
[V6] [All Versions] Download Chocapic13’s Shaders Pack – pick version and unzip it;
V6 versions of Chocapic13’s Shaders pack should run on every minecraft version;
V7 and V8 versions of Chocapic13’s Shaders pack requires at least Optifine for minecraft 1.12;