Today is a great day and we want to present you an excellent minecraft resource pack created by EventimeTeam & kyctarniq. It is titled as Eventime’s Resource Pack which is created under the exotic style!
The pack it self was created by the evenTime Team and they created a really amazing pack. But after 1.4.7 version of minecraft released the eventime team stoped updating this pack. So, kyctarniq – the designer of Xaiwaker and some other popular resource packs decided to update Eventime’s Resource Pack for us. Enjoy!
evenTime should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7
evenTime — Screenshots
How to install evenTime Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the evenTime texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- By leaving comments below and voting you help the authors improve their project.