After the first Xaiwaker resource pack became open source, kyctarniq took everything one step further by creating the Xaiwaker Swirly resource pack. Believe it or not, this resource pack does share a lot with the original version – but it also brings a unique twist of its own that you’ll soon find out. One that most Minecraft players haven’t experienced yet. Simply put, Xaiwaker Swirly can only be described as a Xaiwaker tweaked and refined, a resource pack with a lot of finesse to show to the average Minecraft player. If you’re a fan of kyctarniq’s long line of work, you’re going to love this project. It’s, quite probably, the best resource pack released so far by him. Perhaps the best feature this project has is a distinctive and defining aesthetic that will bring a freshening element to most players. You can expect something similar to classic videogames such as Zelda or more recent ones like Animal Crossing.
This resource pack is full of bright colors and immersive textures. Even though this pack brings textures similar to other games and packs, this is a unique experience – one that no other resource pack has been able to create. Most veteran players who want something new will find what they are looking for in the Xaiwaker Swirly texture pack. The Xaiwaker Swirly pack is available in x16 and x32 versions. This presents a perfect opportunity for both gamers with low-end and high-end computers. Minecraft players with a low-end computer can choose to play with the x16 version with no trouble at all, while gamers with a high-end computer will enjoy the x32 version. Either way, this resource pack brings enough change for anyone to enjoy! The resource pack is also compatible with Minecraft 1.12.x, something that certain players will love to know.
Xaiwaker Swirly should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7 - 1.6.4 - 1.6.2
Xaiwaker Swirly — Video & Screenshots
How to install Xaiwaker Swirly Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Xaiwaker Swirly texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.