While many Minecraft resource packs find inspiration in movies, games, or animated shows, there are a few that try something different. Zedercraft Autumn HD resource pack is one such exception that takes a different approach to create new visuals in Minecraft. What the resource pack tried and succeeded in doing is altering the Minecraft world to be more reminiscent of the autumn season. It managed to do so in a very discreet and pleasant way. What the Zedercraft Autumn HD resource pack does is to change multiple textures and play around with the colors. There are more color tones that are specific to the season. This means that we get yellow, orange, and red leaves, orange and yellow plants, yellow trees, and many more. Some blocks for terrain were also retexturized to reflect the autumn season. You can now create beautiful lawns with green grass that are also filled with leaves.
There are also new animations for falling leaves, just like you would see during a windy autumn day. This was achieved by replacing snow with leaves. Looking beyond the beautiful autumn colors for the textures, Zedercraft Autumn HD also increases texture resolution. The resource pack is available in either 128x or 256x texture resolutions. This means that every single leaf is more detailed, with pixels being difficult to distinguish even when looking at objects from a close distance. This upscaling in texture resolution is done not only for leaves but for many textures in the game. It makes everything look more detailed and less blocky. Amongst other changes that the resource pack introduces, we can name new particle effects, new mobs, and new armors and weapons. There are also some new fonts being used, an improved GUI, and a new main menu. The Zendercraft Autumn HD cannot be installed manually and requires either Optifine HD or MCPatched as it uses the “Custom Colors” feature.
Zedercraft Autumn HD should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9
Zedercraft Autumn HD — Screenshots
How to install Zedercraft Autumn HD Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Zedercraft Autumn HD texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before downloading, please pay attention to the fact that:
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.