Zedercraft Autumn HD Resource Pack is perfect for the autumn time of the year. Some time ago Zeder95, the creator of Zedercraft Autumn resource pack has created a Zedercraft Winter pack. By analogy every pack adds something unique but only seasonal features. For example, his first pack was a Zedercraft Winter which adds winter-based features, the minecraft world becomes a little bit more cold and snowy. But in this pack he brings to the game Autumn which adds such features as yellow or orange leaves, seedlings will be yellow too and instead of snow to fall it will be the leaves to fall. All in all, it is really an interesting pack!
Zedercraft Autumn HD — Screenshots
How to install Zedercraft Autumn HD Resource PackNOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.