WooCraft resource pack is amongst many remarkable texture packs created by Kyctarniq. It stands out by differentiating itself from most generic resource packs available in the market. It executes the Japanese theme by making use of steller textures based on an attractive eastern setting. This resource pack is amongst the best alternatives if you fancy the Japanese feudal style Samurais and Ninjas. The developer has slightly upgraded and redesigned the standard textures to recreate the ambiance relevant to that period. They changed the default game texture skin to come out with an altogether fresh experience for the players. The designer has remodeled this resource pack as per some of the most famous media in the ancient Japanese era. It provides you with a feel of roaming around in the land of Ninjas and Samurais. The WooCraft texture pack is around for about five years. Still, it is amongst the best quality resource packs out there. It enhances your experience by being highly artistic to take you to a whole new level. Once you apply it to Minecraft, it looks stunning as the author has manually finetuned every texture to perfection. It has several gorgeous blocks of customized Asian art with extreme detailing. The developer has redesigned some textures to enhance the appeal, whereas many others retain their familiar original look.
If you see the surfaces like wood and storage block, they will appear genuine with more essential details and lifelike designs. The developer has upgraded several tools to enhance your game experience, as you can see the most significant visual change in its fresh armor set. The developer has redesigned all of them to look like admired Samurai armor used in those times. Similarly, besides changing the texture of many blocks, the developer has successfully modified every animal, mob, and NPC to provide a new look to them. They have altered swords’ texture to ensure that they look Japanese in every way. They have also slightly upgraded the game’s graphical user interface (GUI) to provide a new feeling to every gamer even when they roam the land in the game. WooCraft promises to bring a fresh perspective to you to ensure that you enjoy every bit of a wholly modified game experience. All in all, this resource pack offers a few top-of-the-line textures which carry a similar art style. These changes are delightful to experience, and players feel special after using those items in new avatars. The WooCraft resource pack has a 128x resolution. It is crucial to understand one thing here that such resource packs need a decent hardware to run. This resource pack has tried to fit in the maximum level of detailing into all the textures. That is why this resource pack comes in a considerably high resolution. Hence it is natural that you will need a computer system with higher than usual capacity hardware so that you don’t run into frame rate issues.
Woocraft should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7 - 1.6.4 - 1.6.2
Woocraft — Video & Screenshots
How to install Woocraft Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Woocraft texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.