Resource packs can be very popular such that people end up making their own different variations. One renowned variant of a textures is Wolfhound Fantasy resource pack which is derived from the wolfhound original pack. Wolfhound Fantasy is a resource pack that has completely changed the appearance of the original game thanks to its beautiful and uniquely crafted textures as well as the x64 resolution. One of the main features that make this resource-pack to stand out from rest is its bright and attractive purple color. Wolfhound Fantasy has been designed with multiple purple-colored items which include trees, items, blocks, and icons. The advantage of these trees is that they can be cut into multiple planks which can be used to create different purple-colored items.
Notably, this resource-pack also contains a black color which complements the purple color, making the Minecraft game to appear like an endermen world. These two color blocks form a great visual combination that makes the Wolfhound-Fantasy graphics simply stunning. Note that most resource-packs usually have simple textures, but Wolfhound-Fantasy has an amazing texture that is simply unmatched. In general, this resource-pack contains versatile features which make playing Minecraft to be more fun, enjoyable and thrilling. It makes the game to appear like the old type of the Dungeons & Dragon game. As much as its texture may appear to be complicated, players will find it to be very simple. It basically looks like an updated texture version from the nineties or the eighties. For players who are looking for a useful Minecraft resource pack, Wolfhound Fantasy is worth it. Simply download then test it out, the beautiful purple lights and torches just make it amazing.
Wolfhound Fantasy should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9
Wolfhound Fantasy — Screenshots
How to install Wolfhound Fantasy Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Wolfhound Fantasy texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.