The Wind Waker edition is a pack that gets its inspiration from the legend of Zelda and is designed to create a resource pack, which is similar to Super Mario that was initially launched with the Wii U. The Wind Waker is designed based on the same concept, but is based on the Zelda inspired variant instead of Super Mario. When it comes to the particulars of the visuals of the variant Wind Waker, the pack is certainly the best quality of the Zelda inspired packs we’ve had the opportunity to test in a while. This particular pack does a super job, as it implements the visuals borrowed from the largely popular franchise. Nevertheless, it additionally ensures that the style of the art does not look too different from the Minecraft vanilla style.
If you consider something like the textures, these are designed and created by a reasonably experienced pixel artist. Even though the detail is not particularly remarkable, they still dazzle, thanks to the bright color palette. The resolution of Wind Waker is x16 and the creator confirms that the resolution was settled on because higher resolution textures require great time allocation to create. This has the potential to slow down the development of the pack by a significant amount of time. While the pack can be used on its own, it is strongly recommended that users use it together with Optifine, as it activates a number of special features such as the custom lightning and skybox.
Wind Waker Edition should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.19.2 - 1.19.1 - 1.19 - 1.18.2 - 1.18.1 - 1.18 - 1.17.1 - 1.17 - 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11
Wind Waker Edition — Screenshots
How to install Wind Waker Edition Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Wind Waker Edition texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Wind Waker Edition - Comparison Slider #1 Without shaders
Comparison slider #1 for those who want to compare vanilla Minecraft without any texture packs installed (on the left) with Minecraft using this particular texture pack (on the right).
Wind Waker Edition - Comparison Slider #2 with Kappa Shader
Comparison slider #2 for those who want to compare vanilla Minecraft without any texture packs installed (on the left) with Minecraft using this particular texture pack (on the right).
Wind Waker Edition Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
[16x] [1.19.x – 1.11] Download Wind Waker Edition Resource Pack
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;
This resource pack is incredibly high quality, and one of the best themed packs i’ve personally ever seen! I do have one question though, are there any shaders that are compatible with this pack? I was using Sildur’s Enhanced Default and it was causing visual glitches on the Spiders and Enderdragon, where the parts of the model that should be transparent still show up as big black rectangles. Without any shaders these transparent parts look perfectly fine, so it’s 100% a compatibility issue with the shader.
This looks like it could’ve been an official texture pack for the old console edition of the Minecraft. Amazing work my dude! :D
This makes me nostalgic, and this is the best texture pack ever
My life is complete… I am speechless