The Visual Durability resource pack is definitely one that is worth checking out. When you use this pack, the texture of your tools and armor items will change based on how much damage they have taken, which is entirely unique and changes your gameplay in big ways. Having the visual of your tools and armor change based on the damage they’ve taken is a great feature to add to your game for many different reasons. The most significant benefit is that you no longer have to rely on the small bar on the bottom of your screen to know how your items are doing. Instead, you can focus on your gameplay and be confident that you won’t suddenly find yourself without armor. This might seem like a small and insignificant detail.
Still, this resource pack’s creator has gone through the work of adding durability textures to all of the items that degrade, which gives the pack a cohesive and enjoyable experience. Since this resource pack is small, you can easily stack it up with other resource packs, both big and small, to really customize your gameplay. This resource pack is perfect for people who are just learning how to play the game, as well as those who have been playing for a long time and are looking for something new to add to their game. We highly recommend Visual Durability for those who are looking for an innovative, immersive, and useful tool to add to their gameplay. One thing to be aware of is that the Visual Durability texture pack requires Optifine to be installed on your device to work. Without optifine, this resource pack will not change anything about your game.
Visual Durability should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14
Visual Durability — Screenshots
How to install Visual Durability Resource Pack:
- Most resource packs require Optifine, so be sure to download and install it. – general recommended step for all packs, Optifine is also needed for most shaders
- Download the Visual Durability texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just choose the one you like, is compatible with your version/edition of Minecraft, the one you think your computer can handle in terms of performance.
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
QUICK TIP: Sometimes, when activating a pack, the game may say that the pack is made for a newer or older version of Minecraft. This is just a warning, it does not affect your gameplay in anyway, and you can still activate and enjoy the pack by simply clicking the "Yes" button when prompted.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Visual Durability Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
[16x] [1.16.x – 1.14.x] Download Visual Durability Resource Pack – works fine on 1.16.x, just ignore incompatible message, optifine required
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;