The Visual Durability resource pack is definitely one that is worth checking out. When you use this pack, the texture of your tools and armor items will change based on how much damage they have taken, which is entirely unique and changes your gameplay in big ways. Having the visual of your tools and armor change based on the damage they’ve taken is a great feature to add to your game for many different reasons. The most significant benefit is that you no longer have to rely on the small bar on the bottom of your screen to know how your items are doing. Instead, you can focus on your gameplay and be confident that you won’t suddenly find yourself without armor. This might seem like a small and insignificant detail.
Still, this resource pack’s creator has gone through the work of adding durability textures to all of the items that degrade, which gives the pack a cohesive and enjoyable experience. Since this resource pack is small, you can easily stack it up with other resource packs, both big and small, to really customize your gameplay. This resource pack is perfect for people who are just learning how to play the game, as well as those who have been playing for a long time and are looking for something new to add to their game. We highly recommend Visual Durability for those who are looking for an innovative, immersive, and useful tool to add to their gameplay. One thing to be aware of is that the Visual Durability texture pack requires Optifine to be installed on your device to work. Without optifine, this resource pack will not change anything about your game.
Visual Durability should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14
Visual Durability — Screenshots
How to install Visual Durability Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Visual Durability texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- By leaving comments below and voting you help the authors improve their project.
[16x] [1.16.x – 1.14.x] Download Visual Durability Resource Pack – works fine on 1.16.x, just ignore incompatible message, optifine required