IwOB3ar who has been the brains behind many resource packs that are focused on realism has yet again released Vision Realistic resource pack as one of the latest packs. IwOB3ar have stood out in the field coming up with new resource packs almost every day. Just like all the other impressive resource packs developed by this creator, Vision Realistic features an exceptionally well completed art style that is realism focused. Anyone who is a fan of the realistic art style and is looking to get a resource pack that executes it in a nice and polished way with flair should definitely have this resource pack in their sight. In the own words of the creator of this resource pack, Vision Realistic is a resource pack that is based on real life. This description has proven to be very accurate because the pack has visual which look impressively real and this has in turn transformed the gameplay into a more immersive experience for the players.
Some of the key things you are going to notice when you are exploring the world of Minecraft and you have applied this resource pack include the tremendously high detail levels in the textures and the vibrant colours that stand out. The most impressive thing however about this resource pack is the fact that is able to get rid of the noises that come from the textures all the while still retaining the trademark detail. If you want to run this resource pack with the least inconveniences and while maintaining a balanced FPS, you will need to have a system that has the high-end more powerful hardware. The reason for this is because Vision Realistic has the high resolution of 512×512. When it comes to optimization however, Vision Realistic is thankfully way ahead of other similar resource packs and this means that it will perform so much better than your initial expectations.
VISION Realistic — Screenshots
How to install VISION Realistic Resource PackNOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.