Vaultcraft Resource Pack 1.8.9 / 1.7.10
If you’re a serious Minecraft player who’s ready to upgrade your vanilla visuals, then Vaultcraft is the resource pack for you. Vaultcraft resource pack is also perfect if you’re a fan of the iconic Fallout series, as these visuals closely imitate the ones deployed in the games New Vegas and Fallout 3. Countless hours of care and precision have gone in to creating this stunning new resource pack, so you’re sure to be blown away by the amazing textures. The textures are so lifelike that it’s honestly kind of frightening. You’ll feel as if you can reach into the screen and touch the quivering, realistic scenery! The lighting is a stark contrast from the bright visuals of vanilla Minecraft. Instead, you’re treated to a dark ambiance and sinister, post-apocalyptic world that echoes the iconic Fallout style. The textures are free of noise, extremely well detailed, and full of dark shades that are completely immersive.
Die-hard Fallout fans are going to absolutely love with the way Vaultcraft brings the twisted ambiance of Fallout back to your screen in a very successful replication. It’ll be like slipping back in to your favorite Fallout game, except with all the features you’ve come to know and love about Minecraft. The 32×32 resolution ensures you won’t encounter any problems while running the resource pack. The resolution will keep your gaming experience as smooth and seamless as possible, without any of those pesky frame-rate issues. Clunky graphics can totally hinder an otherwise immersive gaming experience, so having smooth graphics is crucial for serious players. If you’re interested in combining the hottest features of both Fallout-style video games and your beloved Minecraft world, then the Vaultcraft texture pack is definitely for you. The dark atmosphere, clean graphics, and mind-boggling textures will keep you occupied for hours and hours of fun.
Vaultcraft - Screenshots
How to install Vaultcraft Resource Pack
- Download resource pack from the link below;
- Launch Minecraft;
- On the Main menu > click "Options";
- On the Options menu > click "resource packs";
- Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder;
Download Vaultcraft Resource Pack
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.