If you’re a serious Minecraft player who’s ready to upgrade your vanilla visuals, then Vaultcraft is the resource pack for you. Vaultcraft resource pack is also perfect if you’re a fan of the iconic Fallout series, as these visuals closely imitate the ones deployed in the games New Vegas and Fallout 3. Countless hours of care and precision have gone in to creating this stunning new resource pack, so you’re sure to be blown away by the amazing textures. The textures are so lifelike that it’s honestly kind of frightening. You’ll feel as if you can reach into the screen and touch the quivering, realistic scenery! The lighting is a stark contrast from the bright visuals of vanilla Minecraft. Instead, you’re treated to a dark ambiance and sinister, post-apocalyptic world that echoes the iconic Fallout style. The textures are free of noise, extremely well detailed, and full of dark shades that are completely immersive.
Die-hard Fallout fans are going to absolutely love with the way Vaultcraft brings the twisted ambiance of Fallout back to your screen in a very successful replication. It’ll be like slipping back in to your favorite Fallout game, except with all the features you’ve come to know and love about Minecraft. The 32×32 resolution ensures you won’t encounter any problems while running the resource pack. The resolution will keep your gaming experience as smooth and seamless as possible, without any of those pesky frame-rate issues. Clunky graphics can totally hinder an otherwise immersive gaming experience, so having smooth graphics is crucial for serious players. If you’re interested in combining the hottest features of both Fallout-style video games and your beloved Minecraft world, then the Vaultcraft texture pack is definitely for you. The dark atmosphere, clean graphics, and mind-boggling textures will keep you occupied for hours and hours of fun.
Vaultcraft should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7 - 1.6.4 - 1.6.2
Vaultcraft — Screenshots
How to install Vaultcraft Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Vaultcraft texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.