Vanilla Animation (Vanimation) Resource Pack 1.7.10
Vanilla Animation resource pack or also known as Vanimation is not a pack that makes big changes to default block and item textures in minecraft. It does not even improve them. This is a standard set of textures with a resolution of 16 × 16. In other words, it is a common minecraft resource pack, but completely animated. Most people will notice that no changes have occurred after installing these textures on the first, but this is not the case.
In fact, this resource pack contains one very important feature due to which it was so popular – the animated textures. Now almost every item and element of the game will have its own animation. The game game world will look much better, one might say, more realistic. Vanimation project is one of the most original works of those times. In terms of performance, Vanilla Animation is very smooth, so you should be able to enjoy it without any problems as long as your system can handle vanilla Minecraft.
Vanilla Animation (Vanimation) - Screenshots
Vanilla Animation (Vanimation) - YouTube Video
How to install Vanilla Animation (Vanimation) Resource Pack
- Download resource pack from the link below;
- Launch Minecraft;
- On the Main menu > click "Options";
- On the Options menu > click "resource packs";
- Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder;
Download Vanilla Animation (Vanimation) Resource Pack
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.