Vanilla Animation resource pack or also known as Vanimation is not a pack that makes big changes to default block and item textures in minecraft. It does not even improve them. This is a standard set of textures with a resolution of 16 × 16. In other words, it is a common minecraft resource pack, but completely animated. Most people will notice that no changes have occurred after installing these textures on the first, but this is not the case.
In fact, this resource pack contains one very important feature due to which it was so popular – the animated textures. Now almost every item and element of the game will have its own animation. The game game world will look much better, one might say, more realistic. Vanimation project is one of the most original works of those times. In terms of performance, Vanilla Animation is very smooth, so you should be able to enjoy it without any problems as long as your system can handle vanilla Minecraft.
Vanilla Animation (Vanimation) should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7 - 1.6.4 - 1.6.2 - 1.5.2
Vanilla Animation (Vanimation) — Video & Screenshots
How to install Vanilla Animation (Vanimation) Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Vanilla Animation (Vanimation) texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.