Vanilla Animation Resource Pack 1.7.10
Vanilla Animation Resource Pack is not a pack which change default textures to something new or makes it HD. it doesn’t even change the resolution of the pack.. But! You can still radically change your game and make it unique with this pack because now most of the items and effects will have their own animation which looks very cool in-game! Just imagine the animated redstone or eye of endermen etc.Screenshots
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with downloading, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing Vanilla Animation (Animated) goes to GhostEcho. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.7, 1.6. Right now Vanilla Animation (Animated) has 106825 views.