Utilization Resource Pack 1.8.8
Utilization Resource Pack simply changes the default graphical interface, or just the GUI and fonts into a Futuristic look. If you’re a fan of science fiction, why not bring it into Minecraft? The changes affect primarily the user interface, as well as fonts and much more worked out carefully and with love!Screenshots
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with downloading, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing Utilization goes to Lithia. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.8, 1.7. Right now Utilization has 87452 views.