Are you looking for a simple GUI pack for Minecraft? If yes, then here’s an option for you i.e. the Utilization pack. The Utilization resource pack will change and enhance the user interface in many ways. Well, it may not change the texture of the monsters, blocks, liquids, and all other items of Minecraft. But, it will completely change the way players interact and use various technical things of Minecraft. For example, if you are cooking food, brewing potions, smelting ores, and crafting items, you will witness a noticeable difference after you install the Utilization texture pack. Note, this resource pack is designed by author Lithia. You must be now wondering that it’s a simple palette swap pack. But, it’s not the case for sure. This resource pack brings many improved functions in the game.
Looking for some examples? Well, consider a situation when you are performing some repairs for Minecraft items at an anvil. In this situation, if you install this resource pack, then you will witness definite changes. You will get a new and unique graphic that will specify what is going to be the future condition of the anvil after you perform the repair operation. In other words, it will show you a preview of the item that you will get next. This option is not available in the default Minecraft game. It comes only when you have installed the Utilization resource pack. To summarize, this resource pack brings various improvement affects in the windows and GUI of the game. Especially, the perfect example is the sun. In the default gameplay, the sun appears to be a blocky piece of fire. But, with this Utilization resource pack, the sun appears to become even livelier. It’s a really nice addition that is brought into the game by this resource pack.
Utilization should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7
Utilization — Screenshots
How to install Utilization Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Utilization texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.