Undertale Resource Pack 1.9
Minecraft is a very popular game and most of the people know it. We also know what everyday a new random game is released and whenever a game gets little popularity, minecraft developers will start developing a mod, creating a map or designing a resource pack for it. Same thing happened with Undertale Resource Pack. Undertale is a steam game which in a pretty short time became very popular and Hexicon Gamezel decided to create a Undertale themed minecraft resource pack, and now you can enjoy two games in one.
Undertale Resource Pack is awesome set of textures that will greatly enhance the overall gameplay of Minecraft. Especially those who have or are playing Undertale steam game will enjoy Undertale Resource Pack for minecraft. Nothing much to say about this textures but after successful installation of this pack you will immerse yourself into the world of Undertale inside of minecraft. In conclusion, we would like to note that the pack is pretty popular and it is worth a try.Screenshots
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with downloading, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing Undertale goes to Hexicon Gamezel. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.9, 1.8. Right now Undertale has 30888 views.