Minecraft is a very popular game and most of the people know it. We also know what everyday a new random game is released and whenever a game gets little popularity, minecraft developers will start developing a mod, creating a map or designing a resource pack for it. Same thing happened with Undertale Resource Pack. Undertale is a steam game which in a pretty short time became very popular and Kardiamente decided to create a Undertale themed minecraft resource pack, and now you can enjoy two games in one.
Undertale Resource Pack is awesome set of textures that will greatly enhance the overall gameplay of Minecraft. Especially those who have or are playing Undertale steam game will enjoy Undertale Resource Pack for minecraft. Nothing much to say about this textures but after successful installation of this pack you will immerse yourself into the world of Undertale inside of minecraft. In conclusion, we would like to note that the pack is pretty popular and it is worth a try.
Undertale should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11
Undertale — Screenshots
How to install Undertale Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Undertale texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before downloading, please pay attention to the fact that:
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.