If you are looking for a PvP resource pack for the popular Minecraft game, then you have surely landed on the right page. Needless to say, there are plenty of such resource packs available in the market. However, this Ultramarine 256x PvP resource pack comes with some special aspects that you must note! First of all, it’s designed by a legendary veteran i.e. iSparkton. For your quick reference, iSparkton had designed the famous Magenta 64x PvP resource pack previously. This time he has come up with this unique Ultramarine PvP texture pack that is bundled with piles of intriguing and innovative features. First of all, the creator of this resource pack i.e. iSparkton truly knows the nitty-gritty of PvP. He perfectly understands what it is like to include/add PvP in Minecraft. Along with that, he even knows what issues can arise if you add PvP in the Minecraft gameplay. Well, the PvP resource packs can enhance the combat experience for Minecraft players. But, they have some major drawbacks too. But, for this Ultramarine texture pack, the creator has put special attention on every matter so that you do not face the slightest problem. Once you will install this particular resource pack, you will get lots of blue and purple shade textures.
These colored textures will make the game look more interesting and refreshing. In addition to it, the Ultramarine resource pack attempts to keep the core vanilla Minecraft art style. Not only these textures are quite colorful and vibrant, but also they are well-detailed. This is indeed an impressive factor of this particular resource pack. With this resource pack installed, all the noise will automatically be removed. Hence, the texture and the overall game appearance will look more compelling as well as appealing than usual. Note, the color palette of this particular resource pack focuses on the darkened colors. This dark color palette has brought an extremely nice touch to it. Additionally, it blends perfectly with the blue and purple textures. One of the main features of this resource pack is that it comes with great color combinations and custom particles. Apart from the blue and purple colored themes, you will even find a custom night sky. Note, Ultramarine PvP resource pack is ideal for the 256x resolution. However, even if you will install and run this resource pack in any low-end system, you will still enjoy stable frame-rates. Thus, for an immersive and ultra-smooth PvP experience, this resource pack is absolutely recommended, and it has no quality issues.
Ultramarine PvP should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8
Ultramarine PvP — Video & Screenshots
How to install Ultramarine PvP Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Ultramarine PvP texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update the links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on our site.
- By leaving comments below and voting you help the authors improve their project.