Almost all of you must have used various minecraft resource packs and have had a nice time. If you are no more satisfied having just a nice time and look forward to having a mind-blowing experience then what you need is the True 3D Items, an amazing pack created to make sure you have a super-amazing experience. This pack just focuses on the Minecraft item models and most of the in-game items have been replaced with their own perfect 3D models. There, of course, are so many other packs that too say they have the best 3D models but unfortunately most of them make mere claims. But True 3D Items resource pack is different, it offers exactly what it ensures.
Once you start using the True 3D Items you will yourself see that most of the in-game Minecraft items are replaced and are much-attractive looking 3D versions. The new items that you will get to see are much more brilliant with great solid textures that will help make sure you have an amazing gaming experience like never before. What is really interesting about this pack is the fact that even the inventory images of the various items are replaced with images that have a perfect 3D effect. About every model that this pack offers, they are custom made and this is what offers a much fresh and pretty look to your favorite game. Yet another interesting aspect of this pack is that you can easily use it with other resource packs for a more intriguing Minecraft gaming experience. Since the True 3D Items has a resolution of 16X16 there is hardly any chance of experiencing any frame-rate problems even if you are using a very slow computer.
True 3D Items should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9
True 3D Items — Screenshots
How to install True 3D Items Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the True 3D Items texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before downloading, please pay attention to the fact that:
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.