Founded in the year 2013, TrappedChest is one true and elegant resource pack of the Minecraft. The pack has been so dormant for the last few years due to the failure of bringing it up to date. On the other hand, the pack has gone through a great transformation recently due to a brand new update. This makes us have fewer reasons to celebrate it. To be realistic, TrappedChest resource pack has really gone through a multiple of challenges. As we speak currently, the pack has got all it takes to enrich your Minecraft experience to great and unimaginable levels. It does so by allowing you have a taste of the magnificent visuals which cannot be compared to other packs. What makes TrappedChest offer you with those spectacular and amazing visuals? The answer is quite simple; the unique pack is designed with a wide range of well-crafted textures that make the visuals a little bit superior.
This outstanding pack also comes with attached textures as well as some intersections and randomizations which makes it all amazing to view. Together with this features, the pack is also designed with a shiny user-interface. When we talk of the real textures, they’re full of the detail, made of brilliant colors, and have got less noise than vanilla minecraft. This alone will absolutely make you like its looks. TrappedChest texture seems to contain so much detail and the reason behind this is a talented designer and texture’s resolution of 128×128. It is beyond doubt that you will require a powerful PC to manage and run well this remarkable resource pack. A high-end PC will save you from frame-rate problems. In addition, it is important to bear in mind that for the pack to function well, it will require MCPatcher or an alternative of Optifine. Ensure you have any of these two important mods installed in the pack before you get to enjoy its experience.
TrappedChest — Screenshots
How to install TrappedChest Resource PackNOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.