TrappedChest Resource Pack 1.13 / 1.12.2
Founded in the year 2013, TrappedChest is one true and elegant resource pack of the Minecraft. The pack has been so dormant for the last few years due to the failure of bringing it up to date. On the other hand, the pack has gone through a great transformation recently due to a brand new update. This makes us have fewer reasons to celebrate it. To be realistic, TrappedChest resource pack has really gone through a multiple of challenges. As we speak currently, the pack has got all it takes to enrich your Minecraft experience to great and unimaginable levels. It does so by allowing you have a taste of the magnificent visuals which cannot be compared to other packs. What makes TrappedChest offer you with those spectacular and amazing visuals? The answer is quite simple; the unique pack is designed with a wide range of well-crafted textures that make the visuals a little bit superior.
This outstanding pack also comes with attached textures as well as some intersections and randomizations which makes it all amazing to view. Together with this features, the pack is also designed with a shiny user-interface. When we talk of the real textures, they’re full of the detail, made of brilliant colors, and have got less noise than vanilla minecraft. This alone will absolutely make you like its looks. TrappedChest texture seems to contain so much detail and the reason behind this is a talented designer and texture’s resolution of 128×128. It is beyond doubt that you will require a powerful PC to manage and run well this remarkable resource pack. A high-end PC will save you from frame-rate problems. In addition, it is important to bear in mind that for the pack to function well, it will require MCPatcher or an alternative of Optifine. Ensure you have any of these two important mods installed in the pack before you get to enjoy its experience.
TrappedChest - Screenshots
How to install TrappedChest Resource Pack
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Download TrappedChest Resource Pack
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the author make the pack better.