One of the most popular electronic puzzles games on the market today is Scribblenauts. This challenging puzzle game provides a fresh way of looking at the Minecraft puzzle maps. The Scribblenauts resource pack for Minecraft capitalizes on the simplistic design elements of both games. The resource pack succeeds in making Minecraft look more like a 2D puzzle game. Many players claim that the Scribblenauts resource pack produces feelings of nostalgia. The simple appearance hearkens back to decades old televised Saturday morning cartoons even though the pack is a relatively new release. The resource pack looks sharp and remains true to its Scribblenauts roots by focusing on simple design. The best thing about this resource pack is that it incorporates original custom music. Almost all resource packs for Minecraft fail to include their own music tracks. Because of this, the Scribblenauts texture pack stands a part from other resource packs.
Typically music tracks can be found in arbitrary dungeon chests or in those chests you receive when a skeleton kills off a creeper for you. In this resource pack you can expect the traditional Minecraft music to be replaced with music taken from Scribblenauts. Players will love to collect records again just to hear these new sounds. The music allows for a novel Minecraft experience. For the capability and performance in the game you may want to consider using the resource pack along with Optifine. It becomes necessary to install Optifine if you want to experience Connected Textures and Random Mobs which most people do. With a 32×32 resolution the Scribblenauts pack offers an increase from the usual 16×16 resolution. If your system is able to handle the original Minecraft you should be able to run the Scribblenauts resource pack without any major changes in performance. This is primarily due to the textures being perfected.
The Scribblenauts Pack should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7 - 1.6.4 - 1.6.2
The Scribblenauts Pack — Video & Screenshots
How to install The Scribblenauts Pack Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the The Scribblenauts Pack texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- By leaving comments below and voting you help the authors improve their project.