Minecraft is a sandbox game, which gives the players an unlimited freedom to create, destroy and recreate. Add-on packs, also titled as resource packs boost the gaming experience through enhancement of colors, texture and clarity. One such pack is the Find resource pack that was launched a few years back and has become an add-on that’s loved by most Minecraft fans. The Find pack provided extremely smooth look to the game as the texture and color of the blocks were made easy on the eye leading to great reduction in fatigue due to long and continuous play. Its users gave a big thumbs up to the pack and it almost became an inseparable part of the game. The Find Overgrown resource pack which is the different edition of the Find resource pack. It has maintained the clarity and calmness of its predecessor while adding in a little bit of messiness to the texture to give an overgrown and rustic look.
Though the pack may not be meant for everyone, it definitely will appeal to most players who love the smoothness of Find but also need a dash of grunginess. If you’ve tried Find resource pack and liked the tranquility that it accorded to the game, but were looking for some more fun, Find Overgrown will suit your taste. The Overgrown version combines the signature serenity of the first pack with a distinct detailing of its own that adds great amount of quality to the game. If you a fan of survival and adventure modes, this is the right textures for you. Limiting the noise in the texture to an optimum level, the pack offers a new user interface which seamlessly matches with its immaculate design and the artistic looks. Finally, the Find Overgrown comes in 16×16 resolution and therefore easily combines with Minecraft. There are no stability or frame-rate issues even while playing the game on a slow PC.
The Find Overgrown should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.17. - 1.17.1 - 1.17 - 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13
The Find Overgrown — Video & Screenshots
How to install The Find Overgrown Resource Pack:
- Most resource packs require Optifine, so be sure to download and install it. – general recommended step for all packs, Optifine is also needed for most shaders
- Download the The Find Overgrown texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just choose the one you like, is compatible with your version/edition of Minecraft, the one you think your computer can handle in terms of performance.
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
QUICK TIP: Sometimes, when activating a pack, the game may say that the pack is made for a newer or older version of Minecraft. This is just a warning, it does not affect your gameplay in anyway, and you can still activate and enjoy the pack by simply clicking the "Yes" button when prompted.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
The Find Overgrown Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;