Minecraft is a sandbox game, which gives the players an unlimited freedom to create, destroy and recreate. Add-on packs, also titled as resource packs boost the gaming experience through enhancement of colors, texture and clarity. One such pack is the Find resource pack that was launched a few years back and has become an add-on that’s loved by most Minecraft fans. The Find pack provided extremely smooth look to the game as the texture and color of the blocks were made easy on the eye leading to great reduction in fatigue due to long and continuous play. Its users gave a big thumbs up to the pack and it almost became an inseparable part of the game. The Find Overgrown resource pack which is the different edition of the Find resource pack. It has maintained the clarity and calmness of its predecessor while adding in a little bit of messiness to the texture to give an overgrown and rustic look.
Though the pack may not be meant for everyone, it definitely will appeal to most players who love the smoothness of Find but also need a dash of grunginess. If you’ve tried Find resource pack and liked the tranquility that it accorded to the game, but were looking for some more fun, Find Overgrown will suit your taste. The Overgrown version combines the signature serenity of the first pack with a distinct detailing of its own that adds great amount of quality to the game. If you a fan of survival and adventure modes, this is the right textures for you. Limiting the noise in the texture to an optimum level, the pack offers a new user interface which seamlessly matches with its immaculate design and the artistic looks. Finally, the Find Overgrown comes in 16×16 resolution and therefore easily combines with Minecraft. There are no stability or frame-rate issues even while playing the game on a slow PC.
The Find Overgrown — Video & Screenshots
How to install The Find Overgrown Resource PackNOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.