Players who play the (PVP) mode will find that the Tantalus PvP resource pack is specifically developed for them. Tantalus is completely different from the conventional pack and includes multiple features specifically designed for PvP. These features will make playing Minecraft far more enjoyable for the player. The pack also includes better visuals. This PvP pack incorporates well designed and attractive textures. Like other packs designed specifically for PvP players, the gameplay speed is also much better than standard packs. Visual elements which would affect the clarity while playing and other elements which are not necessary have been completely eliminated in this pack. This texture pack is one of the highly recommended PvP packs since it considers all the requirements of a player.
A majority of packs available for the PvP mode of Minecraft mainly focus on improving the clarity and performance. However, while developing these packs the visual details of the different aspects are overlooked, so the pack visuals are usually not eye-catching. Hence the players are not immersed in the game since the game is not realistic enough. In contrast the textures for most of the items in Tantalus PvP are crafted by experts and are extremely detailed. So in addition to being visually attractive, they also have other features which characterize PvP packs like improved performance and greater clarity. Tantalus has a different resolutions for different items and blocks which vary from a lowest resolution of 16X16 to the highest resolution of 64×64.
Tantalus PvP should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.8.9 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8
Tantalus PvP — Screenshots
How to install Tantalus PvP Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Tantalus PvP texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Tantalus PvP Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
[32x] [1.8] Download Tantalus PvP Resource Pack
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;
Leave a reply
Links in comments are not allowed. Comments containing links will be removed.
Before commenting that the resource pack crashed your game, google your crash log. This is usually a graphic card driver issue.