Tantalus PvP Resource Pack 1.8.9
Players who play the (PVP) mode will find that the Tantalus PvP resource pack is specifically developed for them. Tantalus is completely different from the conventional pack and includes multiple features specifically designed for PvP. These features will make playing Minecraft far more enjoyable for the player. The pack also includes better visuals. This PvP pack incorporates well designed and attractive textures. Like other packs designed specifically for PvP players, the gameplay speed is also much better than standard packs. Visual elements which would affect the clarity while playing and other elements which are not necessary have been completely eliminated in this pack. This texture pack is one of the highly recommended PvP packs since it considers all the requirements of a player.
A majority of packs available for the PvP mode of Minecraft mainly focus on improving the clarity and performance. However, while developing these packs the visual details of the different aspects are overlooked, so the pack visuals are usually not eye-catching. Hence the players are not immersed in the game since the game is not realistic enough. In contrast the textures for most of the items in Tantalus PvP are crafted by experts and are extremely detailed. So in addition to being visually attractive, they also have other features which characterize PvP packs like improved performance and greater clarity. Tantalus has a different resolutions for different items and blocks which vary from a lowest resolution of 16X16 to the highest resolution of 64×64.
Tantalus PvP - Screenshots
How to install Tantalus PvP Resource Pack
- Download resource pack from the link below;
- Launch Minecraft;
- On the Main menu > click "Options";
- On the Options menu > click "resource packs";
- Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder;
Download Tantalus PvP Resource Pack
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.