Supofome’s New Guided User Interface (GUI) + is a resource pack whose main focus is Minecraft’s user interface. This move was necessary to alleviate Minecraft’s previously unattractive user-interface because the appearance of a user-interface is the breaking point that determines a player’s interactions. This new Supofome’s New GUI+ resource pack has been tailored to replace Minecraft’s previous user-interface to provide players with a more customized visually appealing interface. Nonetheless, it should be noted that although various aspects of Minecraft deserve to be lauded over, its major shortcoming lies in its default GUI. We find this feature to be particularly unimpressive, which heavily dilutes the player’s overall experience. Even at its full potential, the vanilla user-interface appears rather dull and bland, however, as a result of Supofome’s New GUI +resource pack, this becomes a problem of the past you no longer need to worry over.
Supofome’s New GUI+ only alters certain aspects of Minecraft’s user interface. This minimal adjustments, however, bring a lot of creative changes. This transforms the user-interface of Minecraft, by delivering a much-needed facelift distinguishable from the ordinary appearance. The resource pack features a plethora of new components such as high quality fonts that blend in more smoothly with Minecraft’s visuals. Secondly, it incorporates a new crosshair that facilitates easier aim, brands new colours for the menu buttons, a leaf style hunger bar and a few other additions as well. The textures of Supofome’s New GUI+ resource pack contain the standard 16×16 resolution. This retention of the original specifications alongside the pack’s minimal interface alteration excluding the textures clears any uncertainty of the pack causing performance drops. This assures that performance rates will remain unaffected and you can uphold expectations of stable frameworks were you to opt to put it to the test.
Supofome's New GUI+ should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13
Supofome's New GUI+ — Video & Screenshots
How to install Supofome's New GUI+ Resource Pack:
- Most resource packs require Optifine, so be sure to download and install it. – general recommended step for all packs, Optifine is also needed for most shaders
- Download the Supofome's New GUI+ texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just choose the one you like, is compatible with your version/edition of Minecraft, the one you think your computer can handle in terms of performance.
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
QUICK TIP: Sometimes, when activating a pack, the game may say that the pack is made for a newer or older version of Minecraft. This is just a warning, it does not affect your gameplay in anyway, and you can still activate and enjoy the pack by simply clicking the "Yes" button when prompted.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Supofome's New GUI+ Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;