Supofome’s New Guided User Interface (GUI) + is a resource pack whose main focus is Minecraft’s user interface. This move was necessary to alleviate Minecraft’s previously unattractive user-interface because the appearance of a user-interface is the breaking point that determines a player’s interactions. This new Supofome’s New GUI+ resource pack has been tailored to replace Minecraft’s previous user-interface to provide players with a more customized visually appealing interface. Nonetheless, it should be noted that although various aspects of Minecraft deserve to be lauded over, its major shortcoming lies in its default GUI. We find this feature to be particularly unimpressive, which heavily dilutes the player’s overall experience. Even at its full potential, the vanilla user-interface appears rather dull and bland, however, as a result of Supofome’s New GUI +resource pack, this becomes a problem of the past you no longer need to worry over.
Supofome’s New GUI+ only alters certain aspects of Minecraft’s user interface. This minimal adjustments, however, bring a lot of creative changes. This transforms the user-interface of Minecraft, by delivering a much-needed facelift distinguishable from the ordinary appearance. The resource pack features a plethora of new components such as high quality fonts that blend in more smoothly with Minecraft’s visuals. Secondly, it incorporates a new crosshair that facilitates easier aim, brands new colours for the menu buttons, a leaf style hunger bar and a few other additions as well. The textures of Supofome’s New GUI+ resource pack contain the standard 16×16 resolution. This retention of the original specifications alongside the pack’s minimal interface alteration excluding the textures clears any uncertainty of the pack causing performance drops. This assures that performance rates will remain unaffected and you can uphold expectations of stable frameworks were you to opt to put it to the test.
Supofome's New GUI+ should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13
Supofome's New GUI+ — Video & Screenshots
How to install Supofome's New GUI+ Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Supofome's New GUI+ texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.