Supofome’s New GUI+ Resource Pack 1.14 / 1.13
Supofome’s New Guided User Interface (GUI) + is a resource pack whose main focus is Minecraft’s user interface. This move was necessary to alleviate Minecraft’s previously unattractive user-interface because the appearance of a user-interface is the breaking point that determines a player’s interactions. This new Supofome’s New GUI+ resource pack has been tailored to replace Minecraft’s previous user-interface to provide players with a more customized visually appealing interface. Nonetheless, it should be noted that although various aspects of Minecraft deserve to be lauded over, its major shortcoming lies in its default GUI. We find this feature to be particularly unimpressive, which heavily dilutes the player’s overall experience. Even at its full potential, the vanilla user-interface appears rather dull and bland, however, as a result of Supofome’s New GUI +resource pack, this becomes a problem of the past you no longer need to worry over.
Supofome’s New GUI+ only alters certain aspects of Minecraft’s user interface. This minimal adjustments, however, bring a lot of creative changes. This transforms the user-interface of Minecraft, by delivering a much-needed facelift distinguishable from the ordinary appearance. The resource pack features a plethora of new components such as high quality fonts that blend in more smoothly with Minecraft’s visuals. Secondly, it incorporates a new crosshair that facilitates easier aim, brands new colours for the menu buttons, a leaf style hunger bar and a few other additions as well. The textures of Supofome’s New GUI+ resource pack contain the standard 16×16 resolution. This retention of the original specifications alongside the pack’s minimal interface alteration excluding the textures clears any uncertainty of the pack causing performance drops. This assures that performance rates will remain unaffected and you can uphold expectations of stable frameworks were you to opt to put it to the test.
Supofome's New GUI+ - Screenshots
Supofome's New GUI+ - YouTube Video
How to install Supofome's New GUI+ Resource Pack
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Download Supofome's New GUI+ Resource Pack
- Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the author make the pack better.