There is little doubt that the latest resource pack created by GreenLightningx6 called Super Mario World Edition goes beyond anything he has released previously. Whether you are new to Super Mario or a seasoned player you can play the latest editions on all the major gaming systems, but this is Super Mario World Edition themed resource pack developed especially for minecraft. As always, this is resource pack that make the difference to the overall enjoyment. Whether you prefer brighter colors, enriched sounds, or lots of extra features, you will see lots of packs that claim to improve the game for you. However, not all resource packs are created equally and whilst there are packs you can download or nowadays even purchase for use with your Minecraft world which give you some better features, none of them come close to matching the incredible enhancements included in this pack that Greenlightingx6 has created for this amazing resource pack.
The Super Mario World Edition Resource Pack has everything you need if you love mario themes – enhanced sound effects, beautiful graphical textures and many other custom features that other resource packs simply don’t have. This resource pack will take tepid colors and transform them into a kaleidoscope of radiant tones which bring the game to life. It will display clearer and more mario like colored textures which will greatly improve your overall gameplay. This pack is jammed pack with other great additions such as a refined and upgraded user interface and item textures all designed to maximize your enjoyment of playing Minecraft with full Super Mario World Edition theme.
Super Mario World Edition should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9
Super Mario World Edition — Screenshots
How to install Super Mario World Edition Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Super Mario World Edition texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.