When we’re talking about brand new resource packs in Minecraft which have incredibly unique settings that haven’t been seen in a very long time, SuomiPak resource pack is the first one that pops on our mind. The reason for that is the fact that this pack has been developed in a way that its design looks exactly like Suomi/Finland, and saying that developers did a great job would be a huge understatement. Not only that this pack managed to replicate this Nordic country, but they also did it in a realistic way. It’s also worth mentioning that SuomiPäk used other packs as inspiration, so, if you notice some similarities with Beyond Lands, Conquest and JohnSmith, don’t worry, it’s not a coincidence. As soon as you apply the pack and enter the game, SuomiPak shows you why it has some many positive reviews. It features exceptionally detailed textures, and as we stated earlier, it has a pretty realistic art style.
Also, another reason why this resource pack brings the whole game on another level is the fact that the aforementioned textures don’t have any noise in them, so when you combine that with the level of detail they have, it becomes clear why the game is so smooth, and why players are becoming even more “addicted” on exploring the Minecraft’s world. Another thing worth mentioning is that the colors in this pack aren’t exactly vibrant like the ones you’re used when it comes to Minecraft. So, if you aren’t exactly the biggest fan on darker pallets, maybe SuomiPak isn’t for you. However, if these dark colors don’t bother you, or they’re irrelevant to you completely, make sure to give SuomiPak a chance, you definitely won’t be disappointed. Textures that are in this pack have a resolution of 16×16, so, you can run SuomiPak on basically every PC as long as it’s able to run Vanilla Minecraft at decent framerate.
SuomiPäk should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11
SuomiPäk — Screenshots
How to install SuomiPäk Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the SuomiPäk texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- By leaving comments below and voting you help the authors improve their project.