SMP Revival resource pack is a pack with a number of cool features. It’s like all who has a unique Steve’s Skin switched it to another but similar kind of Steve’s Skin. You may ask, what is SMP? It is an abbreviation of Survival Multiplayer. It can be already understandable from the title “SMP Revival” that it is something related to the recovery of an outdated SMP Texture Pack. It’s 16x, it makes changes to the guards and they become another set of the protective layer and this speaks about its strength.
Generally, SMP’s Revival is a pack on a medieval theme. Players have the possibility to build the large, natural-looking châteaux which have Gothic style and structure, wooden palisades, gray block compositions, and many other peculiarities. As you already know, SMP is an abbreviation of Survival Multiplayer, so, the new pack makes multiplayer survival mode very intriguing by improving every piece of the amusement. SMP Revival Resource Pack is continually overhauled and upgraded. Install the pack today and enjoy the improved world of Minecraft.
SMP's Revival — Video & Screenshots
How to install SMP's Revival Resource PackNOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.