If you are fascinated by the horror/thriller film Slenderman, then you can definitely take a quick look at the SlenderCraft resource pack, which, needless to say, can be the best and most appropriate texture pack for all those players who are fond of Slenderman. The SlenderCraft pack is aimed to bring all the vibes of Slenderman to your favorite Minecraft game. Many of you like the Minecraft game. Of course, it’s a popular and interesting game for sure. However, this game does not have a very much appealing interface for many users. But, no worries. There are several resource packs available that will make your Minecraft gaming interface both interesting and enthralling. Here’s one such resource pack i.e. the SlenderCraft. This resource pack will bring various item textures in the game that are inspired by the Slenderman game.
Well, there will not be any special Slenderman mob added. The idea is to make the game appearance feel and look like a Slenderman game but it will not add any new monsters or items to the game. After installing this resource pack, you will notice several things of the game like trees, grass, and all other green textures look even better and much compelling. The SlenderCraft resource pack supports a relatively low 16x resolution. This means — you will not require any high-end system to run this resource pack. The SlenderCraft resource pack is perfect for all those people who do not like the appearance of the vanilla Minecraft. Really, you can elevate the game look a lot simply by installing this respite pack. In addition to it, this resource pack will be a plus for those people who are fond of the Slenderman film theme. Thus, do not hesitate to install this resource pack if you wish for an upgrade from the standard Minecraft textures.
Slendercraft should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7
Slendercraft — Screenshots
How to install Slendercraft Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Slendercraft texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.